House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Disposable Heroes

Mandy, Cameron, Brown, Darling...

Guest DisposableHeroes

I wouldn't pi$$ on any of them if they were on fire.

Politics is self promotional ego ********. Was Mandy thinking of the country when he got his mortgage for his million pound house from a mates back hander.

Does Cameron give a shit, or is he just filling his Eton potential?

Why am I even thinking about it, what a f$£cking waste of a life?

Guest P-Diddly
I wouldn't pi$$ on any of them if they were on fire.

Politics is self promotional ego ********. Was Mandy thinking of the country when he got his mortgage for his million pound house from a mates back hander.

I do know a German politician "Mac" that's friends with Cameron. Reckons he's dedicated and sincere.

I do know a German politician "Mac" that's friends with Cameron. Reckons he's dedicated and sincere.

Best get to William Hill and put 20 quid on Labour then :D

Guest AuntJess

I think the poor beggar suffers from his image. Funny innit? Wilson spent 1000s of OUR money for PR consultants to make him look like a " man of the people" . Pipe, trench coat, the works. Trying get 'the common touch'... and him an Oxford don. Yer gotta larf. :lol:

Just cos Davey boy is posh, dun't mean he's a d*ckhead. He isn't spending OUR money to be summat he isn't.

I grew up despising nearly all Tories

especially during the Thatcher years

and I doubt I would ever vote for them

but I think Cameron does come across very well

Guest DisposableHeroes

Arrhhh, the Eton boys and their silver spoons. I'm sure they stay awake at night thinking of the average person.

Let's face it, the only person who cares about you is your family/friends.

Guest AuntJess
What's Cameron going to give you?

Not much I reckon , as Gorgo has scotched the earth. I'll settle for him not taking too much away, although SOMEhow the debts have got to be paid back. Oh why were we cursed with a chancellor-cum-PM that has the financial acumen of a chav?

So you go from....

Mandy, Cameron, Brown, Darling....

I wouldn't pi$ on any of them if they were on fire.

To;

Arrhhh, the Eton boys and their silver spoons. I'm sure they stay awake at night thinking of the average person.

Let's face it, the only person who cares about you is your family/friends.

Followed by;

Forgive me for asking, but WTF was your original point, and why bring Mandy and Brown into the thread title at all, if all you intended was for it to be a rant against the Tories?! You've gone from what looked like a balanced post to a one-dimensional diatribe in less than three hours - I don't get it...

Like I said. I'm just asking - I'm not not wanting to roll my sleeves up and start a big fight or anything.... ;)

B

Guest Dizzy Rash Call
So you go from....

To;

Followed by;

Forgive me for asking, but WTF was your original point, and why bring Mandy and Brown into the thread title at all, if all you intended was for it to be a rant against the Tories?! You've gone from what looked like a balanced post to a one-dimensional diatribe in less than three hours - I don't get it...

Like I said. I'm just asking - I'm not not wanting to roll my sleeves up and start a big fight or anything.... ;)

B

Well that's good, all I feel like doing at the moment is curling up in bed and hiding my head under the duvet.

I have generally apathy for both parties.

Well that's good, all I feel like doing at the moment is curling up in bed and hiding my head under the duvet.

I have generally apathy for both parties.

It was a genuine question. And, FWIW, I kinda share your duvet-day ambition as well right now :blink::blink:

Best.

B

No politician should be in a position to give you anything. What they 'give' you has to be taken from someone else first. What is it that you want?

usually i vote tory, but at the moment i look at the party and see a bunch of spoilt eton lads scratching each others backs. I think Mr Cameron may be ok, but Osbourne .... has he just got a job cos his mate is in charge?

Also, Hesiltine on question time had no understanding of the general population, saying a £1m house was an 'average' house in london really alienated me, who is he trying to represent (no answer needed!!)

And lets look and Mandy, how can an unelected chap have so much power? Part of me thinks he might actually be a good chap looking out for UK industry, but then again he seems to have a number of dodgy Illuminati/ mason connections that leaves you asking, who is he really working for?

If the election was decided on a game of soggy biscuit, Cam and his bunch of Eton toffs would certainly win.

No politician should be in a position to give you anything. What they 'give' you has to be taken from someone else first. What is it that you want?

It's called 'redistribution'; to counter the effects of markets, which tend to concentrate rewards to the already rich. If you adopt the extreme position above, then you simply end up with an extremely unequal society, leading to political instability and economic stagnation and less for all. See most of Latin America for details.

It's called 'redistribution'; to counter the effects of markets, which tend to concentrate rewards to the already rich. If you adopt the extreme position above, then you simply end up with an extremely unequal society, leading to political instability and economic stagnation and less for all. See most of Latin America for details.

My sympathy goes to those on the minimum wage.A lot of these people are hard working and have never been given a break.They make maybe £220 a week and then get £20 taken off them in tax.The layabouts sprog out and milk the system,the toffs do sod all and live high on the hog,and us middle classes do very nicely thank you.Of the people mentioned I think Mandelson is the best of a bad bunch at least he's devious and cunning.Cameron is just a daft, bad tempered Tory boy.