House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest UK Debt Slave

If Bliar Becomes Eu President

Guest UK Debt Slave

It's looking like the Irish will ratify the Lisbon Treaty on 2nd October and this will be the final big hurdle to cross for the EU Soviet to complete its takeover.

There's a very real possibility that a lame duck Conservative government is going to be usurped by the power of the EU. Alot of the Nulab criminal thieves and traitors will find nice new cushy posts in the EU quangocracy where they can continue to torture and thieve from the British people

And to add acid to the wounds, Anthony Lynton satanist Bliar will be your EU president

So what will be your reaction to that folks?

Any potential rebels out there?

It's looking like the Irish will ratify the Lisbon Treaty on 2nd October and this will be the final big hurdle to cross for the EU Soviet to complete its takeover.

There's a very real possibility that a lame duck Conservative government is going to be usurped by the power of the EU. Alot of the Nulab criminal thieves and traitors will find nice new cushy posts in the EU quangocracy where they can continue to torture and thieve from the British people

And to add acid to the wounds, Anthony Lynton satanist Bliar will be your EU president

So what will be your reaction to that folks?

Any potential rebels out there?

tis no good going on the street

remove your services, spend less, and avoid the banking system wherever possible

Will they really though? I often wonder if these opinion polls are more propeganda than anything.

Guest UK Debt Slave
tis no good going on the street

remove your services, spend less, and avoid the banking system wherever possible

That's my favoured method. I practice a kind of lawful rebellion in the sense that I have refused to drive a car since sept 2007, I refuse to borrow any credit, I refuse to spend any money unless it is for essentials, I stopped smoking, not so much for health reasons but to deprive the kleptocracy of any smoking related revenue. My only luxury is wine and beer, mostly weekends only and gym membership.

If a million people did the same, it would totally screw them.

I shall dust off my Catechism and Confirmation certificate and brush up on my Latin for the Tridentine.

Guest P-Diddly
That's my favoured method. I practice a kind of lawful rebellion in the sense that I have refused to drive a car since sept 2007, I refuse to borrow any credit, I refuse to spend any money unless it is for essentials, I stopped smoking, not so much for health reasons but to deprive the kleptocracy of any smoking related revenue. My only luxury is wine and beer, mostly weekends only and gym membership.

Home brew?

Guest UK Debt Slave
Home brew?

Yeah. Good point

I should look into that. It would be rather satisfying to learn how to make a drinkable brew

ive just come back from a week in Ireland, i reckon its a yes. There are signs everywhere and i mean everwhere from both camps with all sorts of claims. The vote yes signs outnumber the NO's by at least twice as much from what i saw....

Guest P-Diddly
Yeah. Good point

I should look into that. It would be rather satisfying to learn how to make a drinkable brew

Here you go.

No it won't, the kleptocracy will be the last people to suffer. even in Zimbabwe they are still living the high life and profiting from te poverty all around them.

Guest UK Debt Slave
No it won't, the kleptocracy will be the last people to suffer. even in Zimbabwe they are still living the high life and profiting from te poverty all around them.

You're right

I'll sharpen my axe ;)

Guest P-Diddly
Oooh! Ta Diddly!

:rolleyes:

Trick is, sterilise everything like an operating theatre (not NHS) and use very clean (GAC filtered) water.

Guest portwinestain

It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

2007 was an important year. He leaves the Party and becomes Catholic on the Winter Solstice. He's been a very good boy.

Guest UK Debt Slave
It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

2007 was an important year. He leaves the Party and becomes Catholic on the Winter Solstice. He's been a very good boy.

Bliar and brown are both sociopaths. they are both insane

The interesting thing about them are the differences in their respective insanities

Blair is a more Ted Bundy type. He has that terribly dangerous weapon called CHARM. He can outwardly appear to empathise with people. He can smile without cracking mirrors.

By Contrast, Brown is the bullying, paranoid type of sociopath who finds communication with people extremely difficult.

One day, after the full facts are known about just how evil these people really are, volumes will be wiritten about their psychological profiles.

This is the creepiest photo of Bliar I have ever seen.

It is Damien from the Omen isn't it?

If someone had asked me to picture how satan would appear to mankind, This is IT.

young_tony_blair.jpg

Guest UK Debt Slave
do you think he used falcon

LOOK INTO MY EYES

LOOK INTO MY COLD DEAD LIFELESS EYES

Jeeezzzzz. That photo really gives me the creeps

young_tony_blair.jpg

Guest portwinestain
Bliar and brown are both sociopaths. they are both insane

The interesting thing about them are the differences in their respective insanities

Blair is a more Ted Bundy type. He has that terribly dangerous weapon called CHARM. He can outwardly appear to empathise with people. He can smile without cracking mirrors.

By Contrast, Brown is the bullying, paranoid type of sociopath who finds communication with people extremely difficult.

One day, after the full facts are known about just how evil these people really are, volumes will be wiritten about their psychological profiles.

This is the creepiest photo of Bliar I have ever seen.

It is Damien from the Omen isn't it?

If someone had asked me to picture how satan would appear to mankind, This is IT.

young_tony_blair.jpg

Blair is an excellent actor which makes him far more dangerous than Brown. I laugh at Brown, he never had any power and he's getting his **** kicked now by 'them'.

I've stopped looking at what Blair is up to at the moment. I know he has his Faith Foundation which really should just illustrate how fckd up any religion is considering wars..i mean really thinking about what happens in a war.

I wonder if he will have a role to play when the Pope visits the UK next year?..maybe not..time will tell. He's on the dark side for sure, although i dont go for the 'Satan' duality thing personally......but being part of secret societies cannot be good for a person.

He's pals with Sir Cliff Richard so he can't be that bad right? Old people love Cliff

:ph34r:

ive just come back from a week in Ireland, i reckon its a yes. There are signs everywhere and i mean everwhere from both camps with all sorts of claims. The vote yes signs outnumber the NO's by at least twice as much from what i saw....

Tip: One side has government backing and therefor has unlimited funding.