House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Labour Get 5 Point Boost In Yougov Daily Tracking Poll

http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php...yougov-tracker/

Labour get a massive boost in this evening’s daily tracker from YouGov for Sky News. The comparisons are with the tracker poll done last Friday.

On these figures we are in hung parliament territory and the Tories would be seriously worried if this did not edge down a bit after the conference.

Brown, of course, had lots of exposure over the weekend and the Tories are simply not being seen.

I think that we are going to learn a lot about how the media influences voters in this daily poll. I’m hoping that we’ll get the details the same time every night.

Tomorrow's chip paper............all the spin, corruption, incompetence and lies won't save ZaNu this time............

You may be right, but it's a tad worrying:

CON 39% (-1) LAB 29% (+5) LD 20% (-1)

These changes are worth an extra 45 Labour MPs and would result in a hung parliament.

Check in again in ten days.............each conference produces a temporary boost, very temporary I would bet here.

Remember last year???

But we're only at the beginning of the conference. The bounce usually takes a little longer.