House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

makeover

Tv Interior Design Series

TV INTERIOR DESIGN SERIES WANTS TO HELP YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR HOME!

Have you fallen out of love with your home? Are you planning to improve it but lack the confidence, inspiration and ideas to get things off the ground?

Love The Place You're In, UKTV HOME's top interior design show, is returning for a third series and we're looking for homes to feature. We want to chat to homeowners who are planning to renovate rather than move house; who want to stay put and get creative by making their existing home the haven they’ve always dreamed of.

How to apply

If you're about to embark on a plan to turn your home into your dream space and would like our know-how to help you achieve it, please email your contact details and a brief description of your plans to makeover@talkbackthames.tv or call 0207 861 8133. Please get in touch as soon as possible.

Hello and thanks for your query.

I presently live in a small shed, similar in size and shape to this one.

http://cdn5.mydeco.com/product_images/full...a2847c8e578.jpg

Due to the wonderful Government making Hard Working Families wealthier due to dodg- uh, I mean, creative accounting, I cannot afford to move up the ladder (which now has the bottom rungs sawn off) to a better home.

A shame, as there is a fabulous "executive chic" garage on sale for a very good price of £750,000.

I am therefore staying put, as because I am White, Male, Young and don't work in Finance or Media, the country has decided I am not worthy of owning a house.

I am thinking about putting in such decadent luxuries such as a window, a shower (hosepipe with car washer attachment) and maybe even an electric heater.

Do you think this is a good idea, or should I invest in a transit van with a mattress in the back?