House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sibley's Love Child

Beyonce Knowles

The missus threw down the gauntlet so i've decided to do some underhanded vox-pop. From the outset i'd like to state for the record that i'm blessed with a reasonably well-adjusted wife and as such can get away with commenting on other womens' particulars (don't worry; this is reciprocated).

T'other week we were watching MTV when her new video ('Single Ladies'? Can't stand R&B but that's another matter) appeared. I innocently remarked to the missus, "she's pretty hot". Her response was 'what's so hot about her?'. You know when someone tries to challenge something that should be so self-evident as not to require justification?

Me: "Erm, she's got a great ass?"

Missus: "She's got a fat ass".

Me: "No way, look at it. That's why I like yours (threw in a back-handed compliment there). Anyway, look at her breasts; they're lovely"

Missus: "She's got nothing there! Anyway, I thought you didn't like curly hair?"

Me: "Who cares about hair with a bod like that?"

Missus: "I bet there's not many blokes that agree with you"

Me: "You're joking, right?"

So, for this reason (that is, the desire to win a cheap argument) can the chaps on here confirm whether Beyonce is hot or not (ideally providing a number out of ten; one being low and ten being high). Much appreciated; once i've got enough data i'll tabulate it and the present it using Powerpoint next weekend.

The missus threw down the gauntlet so i've decided to do some underhanded vox-pop. From the outset i'd like to state for the record that i'm blessed with a reasonably well-adjusted wife and as such can get away with commenting on other womens' particulars (don't worry; this is reciprocated).

T'other week we were watching MTV when her new video ('Single Ladies'? Can't stand R&B but that's another matter) appeared. I innocently remarked to the missus, "she's pretty hot". Her response was 'what's so hot about her?'. You know when someone tries to challenge something that should be so self-evident as not to require justification?

Me: "Erm, she's got a great ass?"

Missus: "She's got a fat ass".

Me: "No way, look at it. That's why I like yours (threw in a back-handed compliment there). Anyway, look at her breasts; they're lovely"

Missus: "She's got nothing there! Anyway, I thought you didn't like curly hair?"

Me: "Who cares about hair with a bod like that?"

Missus: "I bet there's not many blokes that agree with you"

Me: "You're joking, right?"

So, for this reason (that is, the desire to win a cheap argument) can the chaps on here confirm whether Beyonce is hot or not (ideally providing a number out of ten; one being low and ten being high). Much appreciated; once i've got enough data i'll tabulate it and the present it using Powerpoint next weekend.

You could put up a pic of your bird - so we can do a comparison ? Then you could get the results back to her in an X factor style vote off ? Of course you may have to find a new place to live. :lol:

Not.

Doesn't tickle my pickle in the slightest and her "empowerment" music makes me want to kill. There was one song, I think it was called 'If I were a Boy' or something equally as trite, even my missus said that if the sexes were reversed in that song there would be an outrage of flying handbags.

My Gayometer just broke! :o

Oi!

She just doesn't float my boat, dunno what it is, maybe its her flinging her tits about while singing about how crap men are...I can't say. I have also had intense arguements with the boys in the pub regarding Kate Moss in a similar sense they seem to reckon she is some sylph-like beauty and I think she looks like a raggedy arsed junkie but thats my humble opinion.

Now Katherine Jenkins on the other hand, I would part her like Moses parted the Red Sea.

Guest KingCharles1st
Oi!

She just doesn't float my boat, dunno what it is, maybe its her flinging her tits about while singing about how crap men are...I can't say. I have also had intense arguements with the boys in the pub regarding Kate Moss in a similar sense they seem to reckon she is some sylph-like beauty and I think she looks like a raggedy arsed junkie but thats my humble opinion.

Now Katherine Jenkins on the other hand, I would part her like Moses parted the Red Sea.

Women like to do that- while waiting for the next man... :lol:

Still waiting on a pic of missus SLC - tell her not to worry, the competition is not strong, she should win hands down.

Quite, it's one thing knowing that i'll be winning a bitter-sweet victory on the strength of this thread. It's another thing posting her mug on the 'net....

Great body.

Terrible music and incredibly irritating lyrics.

Whining voice.

Overall NOT hot by celeb standards, though of course, like any other hetero man on here, I would.

Although I agree with the poster who preferred Katherine Jenkins, it's comparing apples and pears.

Instead compare with Shakira (who is no beauty and whose music is mostly just as bad) in the video they did together if you can find it on the web.

Who is hot and who is not?

Quite, it's one thing knowing that i'll be winning a bitter-sweet victory on the strength of this thread. It's another thing posting her mug on the 'net....

Who mentioned faces... ;)

As for beyone, I can understand why she may not float some people's boat. Or not do it for them etc...

However you can't say she is not hot ?! That is just silly.

beyonce.jpg

Beyonce66325.jpg

Not.

Doesn't tickle my pickle in the slightest and her "empowerment" music makes me want to kill. There was one song, I think it was called 'If I were a Boy' or something equally as trite, even my missus said that if the sexes were reversed in that song there would be an outrage of flying handbags.

Yep, just pleasing to the eye. Not especially pleasing in any other way