House Price Crash Forum

Alpen Swiss Backdrop Work-out Tv Ad

loginandtonic

HOLA441

i think the aloof looking bleach blond is from hollyoaks although i never watch it but thats what they said, she's quite interesting looking although freeze frame with the spoon in her gob & have a good laugh, couldnt look less sexy, girl over her left shoulder looks like she's about to vomit when she takes a spoonful of whatever it is if anything they had on the set, probably asda smart price porridge (not worth the saving).

the bloke who winks, got some girls i know weak at the knees, i cant see it myself - ladies what do you think? to me he looks like any old barman

HOLA442
HOLA443
link?

Sigh. Watch any TV commercial break. You'll soon see it more times than you want to (which is about once, tops).

Oh, of course, you're not in this country. Wait a few weeks and then google it. The only ads worth seeing that no one has ever posted on the interweb seem to be the spoof Chewit monster ads from years back ('More Chewey than Barrow In Furness Bus Station').

HOLA444
Sigh. Watch any TV commercial break. You'll soon see it more times than you want to (which is about once, tops).

Oh, of course, you're not in this country. Wait a few weeks and then google it. The only ads worth seeing that no one has ever posted on the interweb seem to be the spoof Chewit monster ads from years back ('More Chewey than Barrow In Furness Bus Station').

Some of us dont watch broadcast tv, therefore no adverts :lol:

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Archived