House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Trampa501

Voldemort: Yes I Can Work For The Tories Too.

Times Interview Mandelson

Peter Mandelson has disclosed that he is ready to accept a job under a future Conservative government.

In an interview with The Sunday Times magazine, the business secretary said he would be willing to put his “experience at the disposal of the countryâ€, if Labour lost power. “As I grow older, I can imagine more ways of serving my country than simply being a party politician,†he said.

Guest UK Debt Slave
“As I grow older, I can imagine more ways of serving my country than simply being a party politician,†he said.

I can think of more ways of hacking his head off and sticking it on a pole outside the Tower of London

Oooooerrrrrr! Such wishful thinking

if Labour lost power. “As I grow older, I can imagine more ways of serving my country than simply being a party politician,†he said.

Well go and ply your trade in King's cross meat-rack.

The next governmant that comes in will legalise such activity,so we'll be expecting you to fill in your tax receipts properly :lol:

if Labour lost power. “As I grow older, I can imagine more ways of serving my country than simply being a party politician,†he said.

Translation;

I need to find another well paid job funded by the public.

Edited by Rockape

As I grow older, I can imagine more ways of serving my country than simply being a party politician,†he said.

Oh right so now we are all to forget Mandelson's mercenary act of opportunism and self aggrandisement when saving Gordon Brown from the coup.

Who can seriously say that the best interests of the country have been served by inflicting another year of Gordon Brown on it???

edit: drunken fingers

Edited by Bring forth the guillotine

“As I grow older, I can imagine more ways of serving my country than simply being a party politician".

Shudder.

darth-vader.jpg

Do these two appointed Lords have the same speechwriter?

It's the epitome of the culture of arrogance. The elite don't believe in democracy, they only believe in perpetuating their elitism, no matter what the medium. Mandelslime is the archetypal bottom feeding scumbag who will do anything to keep his diseased ideas alive in the public domain. I hope he chokes on his own vomit after gagging on satans c0ck.

Edited by Von Moses

Guest P-Diddly
“As I grow older, I can imagine more ways of serving my country than simply being a party politician".

Shudder.

darth-vader.jpg

No matter how hard I try, that still looks like the 1970's rather than 2342 or whatever.

Serve his country up to his Rothschild family more like . . . on a tupperware platter.

No matter how hard I try, that still looks like the 1970's rather than 2342 or whatever.

Its actually a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

So looking like the 70s is ahead of its time

Shudder.

darth-vader.jpg

I find your lack of faith disturbing :lol::lol::lol:

Don't be too proud of this technological database terror state you have constructed.It's power is insignificant next to the power of the force!!

Edited by oracle

It's the epitome of the culture of arrogance. The elite don't believe in democracy, they only believe in perpetuating their elitism, no matter what the medium. Mandelslime is the archetypal bottom feeding scumbag who will do anything to keep his diseased ideas alive in the public domain. I hope he chokes on his own vomit after gagging on satans c0ck.

:lol::lol:

It is very depressing though. he is arseraping our democracy and all we can do is bend over and say 'more please'. It really gets under my skin. The way he looked at the reporter who asked him about bankers bonuses the other day :( . he doesn't even pretend to care what people think. Justice will be served one day though.