House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Warwick

Lloyds Tsb Redundancies - Are You Getting As Good A Deal As This?

I have just been asked via my wife if someone leaving the Lloyds TSB redundant could be getting 2 years redundancy pay as a lump sum on top of their notice and other payments. I answered that unfortunately it will be true.

Good value expenditure with our money. The price of failure!!! It makes me want to cry.

How many of you have been made redundant with only statutory minimum payments. Reading many of the articles here quite a few.

Nice to know that the bankers are being so generous to themselves with our cash!!!

May they burn in hell for their greed, self-interest and for putting the country into this mess!

I hope the Civil Servants are able to negotiate a good pay settlement which reflects the new uncertainties in their contract of employment.