House Price Crash Forum

Shocking Arrest At G20

Guest_chris c-t_*

HOLA441
HOLA442

It doesn't look right...

What would the US military hope to gain from kidnapping one lone protester.

I suspect the people with the car and in US fatigues are in fact one of the various branches of civil power they have and they snatched this guy due to some Intel!!

He may have been wanted for something else and the multitude of security camera's present have flagged him up under facial recognition.....

HOLA443
It doesn't look right...

What would the US military hope to gain from kidnapping one lone protester.

I suspect the people with the car and in US fatigues are in fact one of the various branches of civil power they have and they snatched this guy due to some Intel!!

He may have been wanted for something else and the multitude of security camera's present have flagged him up under facial recognition.....

"They" are swallowing their bombs now to evade detection--the suspect might have been about to explode. :ph34r:

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Hmmmm. To be honest this looks bogus to me. Way too convenient that they wear cammo. The whole thing looks like a staged effort.

Where are the burglars with the stripey shirts , masks and the bags of swag?

In which case, a top method to penetrate police lines and kidnap someone right under the noses of the law. Which is it?

HOLA4411

Definitly fake.

The Miltary have no powers of arrest of US Citizens that for the Police or Secret Service. If these guys were Secret Service, then they might as well had a bell around there necks and a big placard saying "Unlawful arrest of a US Citizen - China, this is how we sort them 'em out in the US".

Not plaussable, it looks like a stunt as a prank and thats why its not in the mainstream media, they like us saw right through this clever footage.

HOLA4412
In which case, a top method to penetrate police lines and kidnap someone right under the noses of the law. Which is it?

Just looks like an amateur put up job really. Once you look at from that angle it looks really obvious actually; camoflauge is so stupid, but not even match comoflauge makes it look shabby and stupid. The arrival, bundling in, and departure - all so conveniently in front of the camera and nothing else happening; no instructions to anyone to clear off.

PS Why would you choose to kidnap anyone from under the noses of the law? Surely easier to wait until they move their noses elsewhere?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
So all we need to do to fool the sheep is make sure our soldiers camo gear doesnt match ... Noted. :ph34r:

Yeah, just basically make it really amateur and remember not to speak or address anyone directly, even to tell them to clear off. Don't ever brandish sticks or weapons, or wear any protective gear.

But do wear camoflauge, because you don't want to look out of place in a crowd do you?

This video give tfhatters a bad name.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I don't think that anyone will ever know what is going on in these protests given the chaos and subterfuge under way. It could be real, it could be staged.

Sometimes I wonder if the strange, seemingly unprovoked, individual arrests are just an attempt to bring in an informant without anybody noticing. I'm sure that there must be informants mixed into the crowds...

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Just looks like an amateur put up job really. Once you look at from that angle it looks really obvious actually; camoflauge is so stupid, but not even match comoflauge makes it look shabby and stupid. The arrival, bundling in, and departure - all so conveniently in front of the camera and nothing else happening; no instructions to anyone to clear off.

PS Why would you choose to kidnap anyone from under the noses of the law? Surely easier to wait until they move their noses elsewhere?

My point. Police controling a demo would allow pranksters to drive through their lines at will pretending to abduct people?

Or perhaps the pranksters fooled the police into thinking they were "official".

Are you saying the police are fools? Do tell.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
I don't think that anyone will ever know what is going on in these protests given the chaos and subterfuge under way. It could be real, it could be staged.

Sometimes I wonder if the strange, seemingly unprovoked, individual arrests are just an attempt to bring in an informant without anybody noticing. I'm sure that there must be informants mixed into the crowds...

You got it.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Demonstrators went on the march through Pittsburgh without a permit, and police tactics effectively split up the group after about 45 minutes of marching. In the end only about 26 arrests were made.

Although it says here they had a permit

http://www.pittsburghendthewar.org/docs/Pe...'_March.PDF

Although not for the first march

3953568230_ed4a61af04.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18214614@N00/3953568230/

Students opposing the G20 set fire to a trash dumpster on Thursday night, 9/24/2009. During the evening several odd incidents were reported, including an officer in riot gear stepping into the lobby of a student building and shouting "Anyone arrested will be expelled," which prompted students to scream and run.

Archived