House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shitfly

Blatant Of Tof Oppic

So I'm a bit pissed.

Mods move this to the OT when you're ready.

On topic: The thing I want to ask is do house prices really matter? Not really no. Sibley is irrelevant. Valeiienattt or whatever that irritating EA is called is irrelevant.

House prices are toast. Real or imaginary (as in pound prices) they're ******eroonied.

Off topic: Why isn't dope legal? That's what I'd like to know...

I'm sitting here having enjoyed some fine company and the wine flowed etc, but as a finisher a nice delicious spliff would have gone down just fine.

But the plebs that be have seen it fit to deny me a pleasant night cap that would have seen me to sleep in style. I would'nt have sought hard drugs, got a fix of H or the cokeydokey. Just a pleasant spliff to see me into the sun up.

Why can't I pay for legal grass. I'd love to pay tax on something that I actually enjoy rather than face the wrath of the drugs barons of Milton Keynes.

Discuss.