House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DisposableHeroes

I Got My Hair Cut At A Different Barber Today!

How much did it cost? My limit is £6.50

I find it to be more economical to do it myself, by means of a cereal bowl, a mirror, and a pair of scissors

It's *****ers like you spraying £6.50 around left right and centre that's got us into this mess in the first place.

Guest DisposableHeroes
How much did it cost? My limit is £6.50

Why sheeeeeeeeeeeit that's good. Mine was eight pounds of the Queens coinage. It used to cost me ten pounds!

Now women's hair, PHEEEEEFFFFFF, wheel barrows full of currency, ouch!

By Jove this thread has turned economic.

Guest DisposableHeroes
I find it to be more economical to do it myself, by means of a cereal bowl, a mirror, and a pair of scissors

It's *****ers like you spraying £6.50 around left right and centre that's got us into this mess in the first place.

I've always wanted to do this, would one be so kind as to post a photo of the finished creativity.

What can I say, it's my old man's fault that a bowl cut is no longer sufficient. It's rare that one can call their own father a di*k head and get away with it.

For bobmo, I love getting my hair cut. I find it a very sensual expericence. I don't get aroused though. I wish to make that clear. ;)

Guest DisposableHeroes
What can I say, it's my old man's fault that a bowl cut is no longer sufficient. It's rare that one can call their own father a di*k head and get away with it.

For bobmo, I love getting my hair cut. I find it a very sensual expericence. I don't get aroused though. I wish to make that clear. ;)

It is relaxing. I've almost wanted to nod off on occasion.

Guest DisposableHeroes
It's the ultimate in fashion again...the Norman look.

bo06-bw.jpg

Now that's the kind of sheeeeeit I'm talkin about. Judging by the angles, I think it might be Royal Worcester, possibley a Jamie Oliver collection Bowl.

It is relaxing. I've almost wanted to nod off on occasion.

I often close my eyes, though that is to stop hair from getting into them. It does confuse the Barbers' though.

That reminds me, has anyone else recently been asked if they would like their eye brows trimming? I'm no former politician with big eye brows who's name escapes me, but I do find this suggestion rather strange. Suffice to say, I screw my face up and say.... NOOO!

Guest DisposableHeroes
I often close my eyes, though that is to stop hair from getting into them. It does confuse the Barbers' though.

That reminds me, has anyone else recently been asked if they would like their eye brows trimming? I'm no former politician with big eye brows who's name escapes me, but I do find this suggestion rather strange. Suffice to say, I screw my face up and say.... NOOO!

That would be Sir Denis Healey:

denishealey.jpg

Pixies could be living in them!

Another reason i DIY is that i you either have to

(a) respond to mindless smalltalk from a barber who wants to talk to you

(B) suffer an awarkward silence whilst you feel like you should make mindless smalltalk with a barber whom you are unsure whether or not he wants to talk to you

It may just be that i'm socially inept, and everyone else feels entirely comfortable in such situations, but for me it's absolutely ******ing torturous :)

Guest DisposableHeroes
Another reason i DIY is that i you either have to

(a) respond to mindless smalltalk from a barber who wants to talk to you

( B) suffer an awarkward silence whilst you feel like you should make mindless smalltalk with a barber whom you are unsure whether or not he wants to talk to you

It may just be that i'm socially inept, and everyone else feels entirely comfortable in such situations, but for me it's absolutely ******ing torturous :)

Just relax into it...drift off into holiday talking bliss...

They're supposed to do it with a scissors - brush the hair upward and trim across the top. But most of them just let loose with the electric thingy and you can't be sure how it's going to look.

Generally good to get rid of the shaginess. Have the eyebrows trimmed. Moisturise after shaving. Take an axe to all known forms of nostril growth.

And shave your faaarking ears. In Istanbul they use a flaming taper to singe the hair, but the standard philishave does a pretty good job on the lobes.

Guest DisposableHeroes
They're supposed to do it with a scissors - brush the hair upward and trim across the top. But most of them just let loose with the electric thingy and you can't be sure how it's going to look.

Generally good to get rid of the shaginess. Have the eyebrows trimmed. Moisturise after shaving. Take an axe to all known forms of nostril growth.

And shave your faaarking ears. In Istanbul they use a flaming taper to singe the hair, but the standard philishave does a pretty good job on the lobes.

I just stick my head over they gas hob for a couple of seconds, job done!

I don't know. I'm just bored and thought i'd pretend to be Father Jack for a bit.

Feck, etc

Father Jack would say You lot sound like a bunch of **** ******er. You ******ing **** fecking shit *******

only shit seems to get through as ****** **** twit ******er ******* **** sucking *******

Guest DisposableHeroes
I don't know. I'm just bored and thought i'd pretend to be Father Jack for a bit.

Feck, etc

If your a hair DIYer be proud man!

I've always considered the clipper all off job. Might do it when I'm intoxicated one day.

Guest DisposableHeroes
They all looked like that in those days:

brezhnev1.jpg

Never mind that, what the hells sitting above the eyebrows? Even the Queen wouldn't go that far!