House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bloo Loo

Obama Soon To Acuse Iran Of Secret Nuke Development

Bloomberg...Obama about to tell all.

IRAQ Mk2.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=avUg4iqOx6jM

Obama to Say Iran Developing Nuclear Fuel, Aide Says (Update1)

By Hans Nichols and Nicholas Johnston

Sept. 25 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama and his British and French counterparts today will accuse Iran of manufacturing nuclear fuel at a secret underground facility outside of Tehran, according to an administration official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Obama, France’s Nicholas Sarkozy and Britain’s Gordon Brown will demand that the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations nuclear watchdog, inspect the facility, the aide said. They will make their demand at an 8:30 press conference in Pittsburgh, where world leaders are gathered for the Group of 20 Summit, the aide said.

The IAEA said in a statement that it received a letter from Iran September 21 saying the country was building a new pilot nuclear fuel enrichment plant.

Edited by Bloo Loo

IRAQ Mk2.

You don't think it could happen all over again. Last time Saddam had no weapons of Mass destruction, but these guys might have or be in the process of making them. So as far as doing an Iraq. Are we in?

You don't think it could happen all over again. Last time Saddam had no weapons of Mass destruction, but these guys might have or be in the process of making them. So as far as doing an Iraq. Are we in?

I dunno..Its a secret plant.

Iranian beat him to it -

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6848615.ece

Iran admits to secret second nuclear plant built inside mountain

Can I just say "ohh shit."

Yep, saw this posted on another forum - coupled with the G20 statement of their "commitment" to nuclear disarmanent yesterday, it's clear Iran is being set up to be attacked. I don't know why the Iranians just don't pull out of the NPT and the IAEA inspection regime and just do what Israel did. The West is hypocritical in the extreme on this issue, nuclear deterrence is ok for them and their friends but not anyone else.

:)

A real secret plant is Soleirolia soleirolii on the garden wall

Ive been looking for naked ladies in my garden.

IRAQ Mk2.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=avUg4iqOx6jM

Obama to Say Iran Developing Nuclear Fuel, Aide Says (Update1)

By Hans Nichols and Nicholas Johnston

Sept. 25 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama and his British and French counterparts today will accuse Iran of manufacturing nuclear fuel at a secret underground facility outside of Tehran, according to an administration official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Obama, France’s Nicholas Sarkozy and Britain’s Gordon Brown will demand that the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations nuclear watchdog, inspect the facility, the aide said. They will make their demand at an 8:30 press conference in Pittsburgh, where world leaders are gathered for the Group of 20 Summit, the aide said.

The IAEA said in a statement that it received a letter from Iran September 21 saying the country was building a new pilot nuclear fuel enrichment plant.

So says THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH.

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier

Guest KingCharles1st

Look- if Iran publicly admits to a second plant- there's probably a third hidey hole by now.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I'm bored of worrying about how I'm going to die.

Will someone hurry up and press the button?

I quite like the quick flash fry end of the World scenario.

I'm bored of worrying about how I'm going to die.

Will someone hurry up and press the button?

I quite like the quick flash fry end of the World scenario.

Quite.

I'm afraid my plea to our great leaders pretty much amounts to this.

No point asking them to help others - not themselves - they are not cabable.

No point asking them to consider global issues such as peace and the environment - it is beyond their capability

No point asking them to consider the future at all - they are not able to do this.

And I'm beginning to think that is beyond most people as well.

So please - lets get on with it - Get all your lumps of sun out and start chucking tham about and give the cockroaches a go on the merrygoround.

so, so predictable

Edited by sbn

Guest UK Debt Slave
Didnt Dinnerjacket say he wasnt gonna sell oil in dollars anymore?

And now this....

Wanquers.

Cue more militarist propaganda and more war

Kinda predicatable aren't they

When does the bombing start? ;)

I wonder whether as we are going through a recession the response from Obama et al will be different... stoking the oil price would badly damage any recovery, Afganistan and Iraq already chewing up US forces, Britain unlikely to want to help in an Iran war etc etc...... I just wonder if they won't simply allow Isreal to try out its nuclear devices in some kind of limited way..... tactical nukes dropped on the two plants.

While I disagreed personally with the stated reasons for going to iraq ( terrorism when no terrorists there, WMD when none there etc) and reckon we should perhaps be re-evaluating what we are trying to achieve in afghanistan.... I do feel a tad uncomfortable that Iran has access to nuclear material... if they could I have no doubt they would try and supply a terrorist to try some kind of dirty bomb attack and I am much more worried about that than the prospect of them ever getting a bomb and convetionally delivering it against us (rocket/bomb dropped from a plane)...... for that reason I am actually more pro us stopping Iran having nuclear capability of any sort than I was on us going to Iraq or remaining in afghanistan.

... if they could I have no doubt they would try and supply a terrorist to try some kind of dirty bomb attack ...

This is an unlikely scenario I think, the regime in Tehran has too much to loose.

Go to all that trouble, withstand all those international threats and then hand them to a passing terrorist? Hmmmmm, no.

I wonder whether as we are going through a recession the response from Obama et al will be different... stoking the oil price would badly damage any recovery, Afganistan and Iraq already chewing up US forces, Britain unlikely to want to help in an Iran war etc etc...... I just wonder if they won't simply allow Isreal to try out its nuclear devices in some kind of limited way..... tactical nukes dropped on the two plants.

While I disagreed personally with the stated reasons for going to iraq ( terrorism when no terrorists there, WMD when none there etc) and reckon we should perhaps be re-evaluating what we are trying to achieve in afghanistan.... I do feel a tad uncomfortable that Iran has access to nuclear material... if they could I have no doubt they would try and supply a terrorist to try some kind of dirty bomb attack and I am much more worried about that than the prospect of them ever getting a bomb and convetionally delivering it against us (rocket/bomb dropped from a plane)...... for that reason I am actually more pro us stopping Iran having nuclear capability of any sort than I was on us going to Iraq or remaining in afghanistan.

I say. By the left. Crikey. Crumbs. Good grief. Kinell.

If that lot was serious - and I realise it's a big if - then you deserve to become impoverished before having a microchip implanted into your nut.

sheep.jpg

post-20374-1253889750_thumb.jpg

This is an unlikely scenario I think, the regime in Tehran has too much to loose.

Go to all that trouble, withstand all those international threats and then hand them to a passing terrorist? Hmmmmm, no.

Didn't Iran just announce there are converting their currency reserves to euro from dollar? What coincidence that a few days later the US( and 51st state the UK) want to inspect their nuclear site? mmm... sorry I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nutters but .... well.

Didn't Iran just announce there are converting their currency reserves to euro from dollar? What coincidence that a few days later the US( and 51st state the UK) want to inspect their nuclear site? mmm... sorry I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nutters but .... well.

I don´t think I see the connection with handing years and millions of dollars worth or R&D over to terrorists and petro-Euro politics. It is in fact old news, along with the petro bourse.

I do wonder what our leaders think they are doing though. This is no Arab conscript army they are taking on, the Persians are no walkover - especially with their back against the wall. Why do you think they need that nuclear deterrent for? Israel, I don´t think so. Open a map and find the nearest oil-hungry super-power...

Yep, saw this posted on another forum - coupled with the G20 statement of their "commitment" to nuclear disarmanent yesterday, it's clear Iran is being set up to be attacked. I don't know why the Iranians just don't pull out of the NPT and the IAEA inspection regime and just do what Israel did. The West is hypocritical in the extreme on this issue, nuclear deterrence is ok for them and their friends but not anyone else.

Don't forget they have cleverly announced that they are going to switch to the Euro as well just like Saddam was planning.

The clock is ticking.

something very familiar about all this...

Indeed, you wonder if a bunch of bureaucrats aren't, at this very moment, busily tipex-ing a bunch of 'q's and over-writing them with a bunch of 'n's

Peter.

Edit: punctuation.

Edited by Blue Peter