House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest apocalypto

Contrails Or Chemtrails?

dunno about chemtrails

but them alleged TV aerials look more like secret govt sonic listening devices to me...

Spooky

I was thinking about contrails this morning.

This morning a brilliant cloudless sky above Romford, only criss crossed with hundreds of contrails. (they seem to have re-routed Stanstead traffic recently).

By mid morning the contrails were dissipating out resulting in an almost cloudy sky. The point is, if it wasn't for aircraft we would have had a perfect blue sky.

This must have an effect on the environment/weather.

What is all this 'chemitrails' stuff about?

It's a load of bol lllox. Weirdo's think that planes fly around dropping chemicals onto the population to turn them into mongs.

There is no need for the planes.

It's a load of bol lllox. Weirdo's think that planes fly around dropping chemicals onto the population to turn them into mongs.

But there seemed to be a lot more contrails this morning, than is usual.

Guest P-Diddly

Well if that is right, it's definitely working.

I thought it was water vapour coming off wings.

Guest UK Debt Slave

Some very interesting contrails yesterday too over Crawley. Very low and thick and they formed an overcast over Crawley on an otherwise bright sunny day.

Did I miss something? When did people start calling vapour trails contrails?

Since someone thought...

"hhhmmm, condensation trail...condensation trail..... erm..... I wish there was a shorter phrase for it"

Some very interesting contrails yesterday too over Crawley. Very low and thick and they formed an overcast over Crawley on an otherwise bright sunny day.

Thanks for confirming UK Debt Slave! Same here this morning in Romford.

I'm not saying this is the Bildeberg's or Illuminati spraying us, but its unusual.

Guest X-QUORK

I'm not saying this is the Bildeberg's or Illuminati spraying us, but its unusual.

The amount of moisture in the atmosphere influences contrails...they stay longer with more moisture. With the high presssure we have over the UK at the moment the winds are lighter too, so the contrails won't be dispersed as quickly as normal.

Did I miss something? When did people start calling vapour trails contrails?

Sometime prior to 1945 according to the OED.

I know - it's difficult to keep up, what with this new interweb thingy, and all the new words those dreadful teenagers keep creating.

;)

Guest UK Debt Slave

I'm not sure about what is causing this.

Clouds need particulate matter to form so either there is alot of atmospheric pollution in certain circumstances or there is something in the jet exhaust

Somedays, they don't form, some days they do.

I've seen photos of WW2 aerial combat where there were loads of contrails formed. I'm not sold on the NWO conspiracy with respect to chemtrails. I think the reason for it is more to do with a combo of pollution and atmospheric conditions

Sometime prior to 1945 according to the OED.

I know - it's difficult to keep up, what with this new interweb thingy, and all the new words those dreadful teenagers keep creating.

;)

It is difficult. Thanks for the heads up.

This must have an effect on the environment/weather.

Indeed they do.

There was a study done on the effect of drastically reduced flights over Europe in the days following 9/11 that concluded they provided a definite impact on temperature. From memory the temperature was higher without them.

I'm sure you'd find the details via Google.

cheers

sjiff

Explanation:

There is nothing sinister or mysterious about these patterns of parallel contrails. I see them all the time from my home.

Imagine a flightpath with airliners passing by every few minutes. Plane 1 flies by, leaving a contrail. If there's any degree of crosswind, the contrail will be blown sideways by the time plane 2 passes the same spot, and so on. Consecutive planes are following roughly the same path but the contrails are moving sideways like any clouds do in the crosswind. This will happen to some extent unless the wind direction is the same as the plane's direction or at 180 degrees to it.

Imagine drawing a series of parallel lines on a piece of paper by moving the paper sideways between drawing each line, while keeping the sweep of the pencil in exactly the same place each time. The same effect.

But they are chemtrails, though - trails of H2O which you can see and of CO2 and other exhaust gases , which you can't see.

They are spraying Romford with a different mixture, this time trying to get the population UP to 'sheep' level.

Guest apocalypto

You're right, that could never happen. :rolleyes:

Millions were in germ war tests

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/...4398507,00.html

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

I'm not sure about what is causing this.

Clouds need particulate matter to form so either there is alot of atmospheric pollution in certain circumstances or there is something in the jet exhaust

Somedays, they don't form, some days they do.

I've seen photos of WW2 aerial combat where there were loads of contrails formed. I'm not sold on the NWO conspiracy with respect to chemtrails. I think the reason for it is more to do with a combo of pollution and atmospheric conditions

I agree. There are much easier ways for the NWO to poison the population.