House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmzr

Brown's Mental State

serious question...

do you think brown has genuinely lost the plot? i.e. he is not operating with full mental properties intact?

the more i see, read and understand, the more i am leaning towards this way of thinking.

he is beginning to display maniacal tendancies....he has a complete inability or unwillingness to accept what has gone on, whatb is going on and what is going to happen.....and he will clearly never accept any responsibilty for being the architect of this.

any other thoughts?

Sadly, from what I've seen he shows no features of a treatable mental disorder. Worse than that, he has clear features of a serious personality disorder.

While is untreatable & likely to become more damaging (to him & everyone else - i.e., US) as the pressure increases. We do indeed live in interesting times...

I work for someone who I think is in the same condition, minutes after you make a statement of fact to him, you can see his mind twisting it so it fits his world. I could tell him his dog is dead, and he will tell himself his dog has gone on a nice holiday and will be back soon. It is actually stunning. The truth, whatever it may be, is always 'negative'. In another pointless meeting yesterday, I pointed out that we did not actually have the legal rights to do what he wanted to do, the look of disgust on his face! Really, it is like taking the costume off Mickey Mouse in Disneyland and exposing a resting actor on minimum wage.

Maybe I will email him today about father Christmas. It might kill him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8274041.stm

Asked on Sky News if he understood the motivation for the expenses leak, Prime Minister Gordon Brown said: "I don't think so."

He is a bit stupid, as well as being mentally unfit for purpose. He has very little value, no quality.

R5live now has a Brown phone in, is he still loveable?

I think he's suffering from the 'It's not fair, it wasn't meant to happen like this' syndrome. He became Prime Minister shortly before everything started to fall apart and a lot of it (when we cast aside our political prejudices) wasn't his fault.

That's not to say that he's been a good PM......he hasn't!

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
I work for someone who I think is in the same condition, minutes after you make a statement of fact to him, you can see his mind twisting it so it fits his world. I could tell him his dog is dead, and he will tell himself his dog has gone on a nice holiday and will be back soon. It is actually stunning. The truth, whatever it may be, is always 'negative'. In another pointless meeting yesterday, I pointed out that we did not actually have the legal rights to do what he wanted to do, the look of disgust on his face! Really, it is like taking the costume off Mickey Mouse in Disneyland and exposing a resting actor on minimum wage.

Maybe I will email him today about father Christmas. It might kill him.

High functioning autists and OCD.

serious question...

do you think brown has genuinely lost the plot? i.e. he is not operating with full mental properties intact?

the more i see, read and understand, the more i am leaning towards this way of thinking.

he is beginning to display maniacal tendancies....he has a complete inability or unwillingness to accept what has gone on, whatb is going on and what is going to happen.....and he will clearly never accept any responsibilty for being the architect of this.

any other thoughts?

he suffers quite simply from Sociopathic disorder

google it yourselfs

he ticks every single box

he needs to be removed from power immediately

Gordon Brown is a sociopath, and very possibly an uphill gardener.

there have always been rumours of his bisexual tendencies

its an open secret in Kirkaldy

I know you cannot judge people as gay just by looking at them

but he dont half mince like a big girls blouse

I am a total homophobe and he scares the sh1t outta me

Guest UK Debt Slave
serious question...

any other thoughts?

http://www.notbornyesterday.org/brownhealth.htm

I think he's suffering from the 'It's not fair, it wasn't meant to happen like this' syndrome. He became Prime Minister shortly before everything started to fall apart and a lot of it (when we cast aside our political prejudices) wasn't his fault.

eh?

Guest UK Debt Slave

google it yourselfs

Absolutely agree, and I say so with absolute sincerity and gravity

He IS insane

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self

Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying

Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions

When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation

Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity

Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them

Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them

Authoritarian

Secretive

Paranoid

Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired

Conventional appearance

Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)

Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life

Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)

Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim

Incapable of real human attachment to another

Unable to feel remorse or guilt

Extreme narcissism and grandiose

May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

YEP! That's him!

google it yourselfs

Agree, he has a core mental disoder and underlying health issues that are becoming clearer with age and intense stress.

He is not only a danger to the country he has plagued as Chancellor and PM but to himself.

He has to watch what he eats to avoid side effects from his medication. All a foreign power has to do is get him to dinner and slip him the wrong food and he will go even more bonkers than usual. I think he will "retire" in the spring, before the GE.

He has to watch what he eats to avoid side effects from his medication. All a foreign power has to do is get him to dinner and slip him the wrong food and he will go even more bonkers than usual. I think he will "retire" in the spring, before the GE.

So all we've got to do is hold an awards ceremony, get the gormless one-eyed tw@t to attend, feed him some cheese then sit back and open the bubbly.

You do the catering, I'll work on the guest list. :)

Edit - why is my strikethrough not working? :angry:

He IS insane

YEP! That's him!

Good God, that's him exactly........exactly!

Has anyone here watched the Sopranos?

Tony Soprano also filled all those check boxes, but he is 10 times more stable, or maybe the actor who played him just wasn't convincing enough, not to a Briton who has seen the real thing.

He IS insane

YEP! That's him!

Could we have that made into a T-shirt? Maybe Gormless's mug shot on the front.

Guido & Coffee House are both suggesting that Shriti Vadera resigned in order to take up a G20 post to pave the way for Brown to move into a post or even pre election position there.

Further suggestion is that this is Mandy getting rid of him before he finally cracks

That would solve a huge headache for Mandelson – where to put Gordon before the election – it would appeal to the vanity of the Prime Mentalist, building a global quango allowing him to tell everyone he was “getting on with a big job

Scary. He's always done that open mouthed sucking in air thingy mid sentence then.

It is a little known fact that open-mouthed-sucking-in-air-thingy-mid-sentence-itis is a precursor to a very rare and serious form of sociopathic disorder. If only it had been spotted when he was a greasy student, we would have been saved from his madness :(

serious question...

any other thoughts?

I saw the thread title and immediately assumed it was a proposal of a new name for the United Kingdom......