House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pete.hpc

Brown Embarassing Himself At The G20 This Week

Some truly epic clips on Sky News the last couple of days;

Brown walking behind Obama trying to talk to him whilst Barack is walking away and trying to be a gentleman to his and Browns wives

Brown talking to a bored looking Obama, Crashy spots the camera and theatrically puts an arm around him in a far too friendly manner

Another clip of Brown trying to follow Obama and talking to the back of his head as he leaves an auditorium, like the school loser trying to follow the quarterback and hope some of his popularity rubs off on him

And the interview with Boulton with the usual emphasis on how he made the right decisions, completely refusing to give any actual substance in his answers, and then the classic;

Boulton : blah blah blah expenses blah blah

Crashy : well the public are rightly disappointed with the actions of some MPs, not me, who made unreasonable...

:lol::lol:

Total fricking embarassment

Go now you moron

Guest KingCharles1st

Shame I missed them- but you can just imagine at the Labour conference...

"Get me that chair you lot"

"Look ~Gordon this isn't sensible"

"Look- I AM the Leader, you do what I SAY"

"It didn't work for Canute"

"But I KNOW what I'm doing..""

Received a letter just the other day,

Don't seem they wanna know you no more,

They've laid it down given you their score,

Within the first two lines it bluntly read.

You're not to come and see us no more,

Keep away from our door,

Don't come 'round here no more

What on earth did you do that for?

Our aunt, she don't wanna to know she says,

What will the neighbours think they'll think,

We don't that's what they'll think, we don't,

But I will, 'cause I know they think I don't.

Our uncle he don't wanna to know he says,

We are a disgrace to the human race he says,

How can you show your face,

When you're a disgrace to the human race?

No committment, you're an embarrassment,

Yes, an embarrassment, a living endorsement,

The intention that you have booked,

Was an intention that was overlooked.

They say, stay away,

Don't want you home today,

Keep away from our door,

Don't come 'round here no more.

Our dad, don't wanna to know he says,

This is a serious matter,

Too late to reconsider,

No one's gonna wanna know ya !

Our mum, she don't wanna to know,she says,

I'm feelin' twice as old, she says,

Thought she had a head on her shoulder,

'Cause I'm feelin' twice as older,

I'm feelin' twice as older.

You're an embarrassment

(Madness)

You're an embarrassment

(Madness)

Kind of a relevant song choice. Although in a way that's not quite compatible with keeping my breakfast in my stomach.

This song is about the turmoil that engulfed Madness saxophonist Lee Thompson's sister Tracy, after she fell pregnant by a black man. The lyrics expressed the shame felt throughout the family of having a mixed race baby, an attitude sadly still prevalent in early 1980s Britain. Lee Thompson told the BBC "It was just not accepted in those days. She was shunned by a few people in the family. My father tried to talk her into getting it terminated. My sister dug her heels in and I was caught in the middle, wanting everyone to be happy."

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=14342

There were a couple of clips of Gordon on the BBC news last night. Both clips had him walking along a corridor, one with Darling and one with his business minister. Both times as they approached the door he almost shouldered his way ahead of them. He has no grace, no manners. The only person he lets through in front of him is that Obama chap.

He reminds me of Alan Partridge and the way he treats Lynn. He would be a horrible person to work with or be around.

It's not just gordon the moron though. Did anyone see David Millibands utterly stupid, gormless grinning? He's such a geek. A total nerd. none of them seem to possess any normal, human qualities/facial expressions.

He is truly awful at his absolute best. But in the presence of Obama, he goes ga-ga, trying to ingratiate himself. The maniacal grinning and gurning. The grotesque, obsequious body language. Fascinating.

Any youtube vids? I couldn't find any...

Me neither. These need to be put together with his previous "Greatest Hits" in a compilation of supreme humiliation.

He is truly awful at his absolute best. But in the presence of Obama, he goes ga-ga, trying to ingratiate himself. The maniacal grinning and gurning. The grotesque, obsequious body language. Fascinating.

We all know why he is being snubbed though. One he knows Brown is toast in 2010 and the other is the mess created when they released a certain prisoner without telling the yanks.

If Brown was a man he would be snubbing the yanks and pulling our troops out of Afghanistan.

Another clip of Brown trying to follow Obama and talking to the back of his head as he leaves an auditorium, like the school loser trying to follow the quarterback and hope some of his popularity rubs off on him

Saw that one. It was leaving the UN I think. Obama was waving and smiling at people as he was walking through the building and Brown was trying to stay in camera shot, with his f*cking stupid grin but couldn't keep up and was talking to the back of Obama's shoulder who ignored him (cold shouldered him in fact). It gave the impression Gordon was trying to hump himself off like a puppy on Obama's leg. I think he succeeded.

Obama looked like a man looks when he is trying to wipe dog sh1t off his shoe without anyone noticing. I think he succeeded too.

Some truly epic clips on Sky News the last couple of days;

Brown walking behind Obama trying to talk to him whilst Barack is walking away and trying to be a gentleman to his and Browns wives

Brown talking to a bored looking Obama, Crashy spots the camera and theatrically puts an arm around him in a far too friendly manner

And the interview with Boulton with the usual emphasis on how he made the right decisions, completely refusing to give any actual substance in his answers, and then the classic;

Boulton : blah blah blah expenses blah blah

Crashy : well the public are rightly disappointed with the actions of some MPs, not me, who made unreasonable...

:lol::lol:

Total fricking embarassment

Go now you moron

And get in Cameron? :blink:

Saw that one. It was leaving the UN I think. Obama was waving and smiling at people as he was walking through the building and Brown was trying to stay in camera shot, with his f*cking stupid grin but couldn't keep up and was talking to the back of Obama's shoulder who ignored him (cold shouldered him in fact). It gave the impression Gordon was trying to hump himself off like a puppy on Obama's leg. I think he succeeded.

Obama looked like a man looks when he is trying to wipe dog sh1t off his shoe without anyone noticing. I think he succeeded too.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/article6850928.ece

scarfe_090927_619642a.jpg

You owe me a pint Gerald. ;)

post-9973-1254061652_thumb.jpg

Sigh.

What did he do this time?

Wet himself (again)?

Pick his nose and eat it (again)?

Go off on one, breaking some item of office furniture (again)?

Tell Obama that, although it started in America and has nothing to do with the man who presided over the financial and regulatory system of one of London, one the Worlds most important financial centers, for more than the last decade, it was not in any way the fault of one G Brown. Oh, and can I still be friends with you, Mr Obama? (again)?

Frankly, i find it hard to imagine what more he could do that is more embarrassing than anything the has already done, save get his todger out and start stroking it in front of the assembled World leaders and press.