House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Noodle

Good Midlife Crisis Site

http://www.carandclassic.com/list/6/

For anyone that puts more trust in the reliability of a geriatric automobile than in people . . . this site is for you.

Thank you God! You really do know everything.

One of my favourite "window shopping" sites. :(

Guest P-Diddly
Thank you God! You really do know everything.

One of my favourite "window shopping" sites. :(

I'd still love a Morgan. Old English white, with luggage racks and little Union Jacks on the side.

Now I know what to do with my hoard.....

I dont think the wife will be amused, though. AlthougH I expect the kids will love it for a year or two, as they're not yet at the 'finding dad embarassing' age.

Guest P-Diddly
Now I know what to do with my hoard.....

I dont think the wife will be amused, though. AlthougH I expect the kids will love it for a year or two, as they're not yet at the 'finding dad embarassing' age.

You need a garage is the one thing. Oh and lot's of tools, a Haynes manual and patience.

Guest X-QUORK

I'm borderline retarded when it comes to things mechanical...but I do have a hankering for a Harley one day. I'll just have to get a man in to sort it when it breaks.

I'm borderline retarded when it comes to things mechanical...but I do have a hankering for a Harley one day. I'll just have to get a man in to sort it when it breaks.

I see no problem with this: I know how to fix my pedal bikes, but I'd rather spend my limited bike time on them then in the garage, hence I use, what to me is beer and crisps money to pay someone to do major spanner jobs on them for me.

That is brilliant!

Someone has too much time on their hands.

I rebuilt a Harley once. I took more time and money than I had imagined.

I didn't have the time or cash to turn gay. ;)

I decided then I would never finish a kit car, so I didn't start on one. Best decision I ever made.

Not sure when bikers started dressing up like the "Power Rangers"? :blink:

Best choice is a 1960's Volvo Amazon saloon in black for about £4K in good nick with an

engine swap like a Volvo T5 engine but not tuned, and upgraded everything else. Probably

£10K or more and you get a nice reliable classic car with amazing performance and zero

car tax.

That's my plan at least.