House Price Crash Forum

Sick Videos

Boomer!

HOLA441

Was just on another forum and found this video about something called tombstoning.

It is people who jump of bridges and shlt for kicks.

Well this one went wrong, and I mean wrong............ its a face plant of biblical proportions and biblical consequences too.

The thing is I cant resist them I watch them all, sadams hanging, all the beheadings (even though the 1st one was faked he was dead allready)

The thing is I dont know why I watch them (millions do too) do you find you cant help it?

Edit - Just thought I'd add............ this is'nt a funny video I am presenting in an ironic kind of way, its a full on hardcore nasty piece, check out the posts below to see what I mean (as skinty says on page 4/5 - these imagies will stay with you for life)

anyway be warned this is bad

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80749029/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Before I click the link, I want a guarantee that it will cause some of my more 'fluffy' friends to have a chat with god over the great white telephone, is that ok?

Edit: I'm sure a dab of superglue will sort it.

Edit edit: How did you find it? Was it by chance, or did you hunt down 'man with two craniums'? If its the latter, then you're spending too much time on here.

Edit edit edit: It wasn't 'the other forum' was it? Was the unfortunate one the one who cannot be named?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Before I click the link, I want a guarantee that it will cause some of my more 'fluffy' friends to have a chat with god over the great white telephone, is that ok?

Edit: I'm sure a dab of superglue will sort it.

Edit edit: How did you find it? Was it by chance, or did you hunt down 'man with two craniums'? If its the latter, then you're spending too much time on here.

Edit edit edit: It wasn't 'the other forum' was it? Was the unfortunate one the one who cannot be named?

No not gobble ache pc I think thats offline now anyway

nasty init!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest P-Diddly
No. Not like you, and can easily resist them.

+1

I can't resist funny videos, but ones where people get hurt . . . no thanks.

(BTW, this a Boomer! wind up, pretty sure he doesn't really like them)

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I hate this sort of sh*t. No really, I think it's one of the worst things that have ever come out of the internet. I cannot imagine for the life of me why anyone would want to sit in the comfort of their home and watch as some poor ******* gets his head sawn off in some far flung middle eastern sandpit or whatever.

This applies doubly so to the the weirdos who put in on their mobile phoes and show their mates in the pub. In fact I find that so offensive that the last guy I know who tried to show me that I offered him outside for a chat.

Don't understand it, never will. Humanity at it's worst for your viewing pleasure, this depresses me.

HOLA4415
I hate this sort of sh*t. No really, I think it's one of the worst things that have ever come out of the internet. I cannot imagine for the life of me why anyone would want to sit in the comfort of their home and watch as some poor ******* gets his head sawn off in some far flung middle eastern sandpit or whatever.

This applies doubly so to the the weirdos who put in on their mobile phoes and show their mates in the pub. In fact I find that so offensive that the last guy I know who tried to show me that I offered him outside for a chat.

Don't understand it, never will. Humanity at it's worst for your viewing pleasure, this depresses me.

+1, you frankly would have to have underlying mental issues to actually enjoy watching any of that crap.

HOLA4416

I'm guilty of watching some of the less gory stuff sometimes. A couple of years ago I watched a clip of some Russian soldiers having their throats cut and I actually went into mild shock, not to mention feeling terrible for the human suffering I witnessed for quite some time afterwards. In a way I'm glad I did have such a strong reaction...it showed that I'm not completely desensitised to these things. I won't be watching the link at the start of this thread BTW.

There's probably a reasonable moral argument against viewing others in their last moments, but I'm afraid fascination with death is human and always has been...beheadings were very well attended in London for centuries.

IMO, if you can watch the harder stuff without it causing the same sort of reaction I had, it's time to give it a rest.

HOLA4417
+1, you frankly would have to have underlying mental issues to actually enjoy watching any of that crap.

Let me tell you a story: I worked for the emergency services and, without giving too much away we were called not too long ago to deal with a woman who had come to a swift but extremely messy death in a crowded town. When we got there she was surrounded by a large crowd of whom 90% were filming her on their mobile phones, a small pseudopod of people shuffled away down the road phones aimed at the ground as they filmed her blood running down the road into the drain. We had to physically push people back some of whom got very antsy as we stopped them from filming. They broke off from filming her to us while shouting "brutality"…oh the irony. Eventually we had them back behind a barrier and still they filmed, a wall of these f*cking automatons filming with their mobiles. As I watched a man with his two young children pushed to the front dropped his childs hand, took out his phone and took a photo of this young womans brains congealing on the pavement his kids watched too. I just remember the look on all their faces, a slack jawed gormless look, totally glazed over. Never in my life have I been more disgusted with the human race and more doubtful about our place in the scheme of things.

This wasn't isolated either, we have been cutting screaming, bleeding people out of cars only to have white van man stop in the middle of the road, lean out the window and film it on his phone until plod tells him to f*ck off, even then they won't stop. It happens all the time.

As I said humanity at it's absolute worst, I see people in the pub giggling over things like this and I wish I was born a f*cking goldfish.

HOLA4418
As I said humanity at it's absolute worst, I see people in the pub giggling over things like this and I wish I was born a f*cking goldfish.

These people allowed their natural curiosity to override everything else, they forgot themselves. I understand your disgust and share it.

HOLA4419
These people allowed their natural curiosity to override everything else, they forgot themselves. I understand your disgust and share it.

Quite.

Never worked for the emergency services, and total respect to Kingding and his like for the work they do and what they have to deal with.

I have seen someone die in front of me in a horrific accident, though, and have no desire to see anything like it again. It was 30 years ago and it is still burnt into my minds eye.

I am not squeamish, BTW: I've killed plenty of animals in my life (something I'm not proud of), but have no desire to gawp at other peoples suffering. Indeed, I will actively avoid it.

HOLA4420

I love the sports blooper type stuff when you see someone cause themselves a painful, But not that serious injury. In fact they make me laugh like a girl my wife finds it funny how funny I find them.

But that clip was hand over the mouth stuff that I wish I hadn't opened

HOLA4421

If you like sick stuff go to facesofdeath, that's the worst by a mile. Try searching for faces of death in whatever file sharing service you use and you'll get loads.

I would suggest you don't though, watched a couple on the advice of a friend and it DID give me nightmares.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
There's probably a reasonable moral argument against viewing others in their last moments, but I'm afraid fascination with death is human and always has been...beheadings were very well attended in London for centuries.

The thing is, growing up in the 80's, I remember seeing some pretty shocking things on mainstream TV. The Bradford Fire, the assassination of President Sadat of Egypt, the Reagan shooting, Hillsborough etc. etc. not to mention things like Nazi executions in heavyweight documentary series such as The World at War. Given the proliferation of media since then, there must have been a deliberate decision to censor output.

One of the most remarkable aspects of 9/11 is the that the whole thing is suitable for mainstream broadcast to anybody at any time of the day or night. No explicit human suffering is visible and not a single drop of blood is seen being spilled.

eight

HOLA4425

+1 Goes to prove the Human is still an animal.

Archived