House Price Crash Forum

10.35pm. on BBC 1. First in a new series and marking 30 years on air.

'This week's panel':

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/ques...ime/default.stm

David Dimbleby will be joined in Bournemouth by Harriet Harman, Lord Heseltine, David Laws, Lord Digby Jones and Fraser Nelson.

Thought I'd kick-off the customary thread even though I don't have a TV; reading about it on HPC is far more entertaining.

Rhymes with "bank", in case anyone is puzzling over those asterixes.

BUT- the question time cameramen are genius in their ability to find fit birds with low cut tops or well-crossed legs in the audience. Every edition, even when it comes from Worcester or Taunton, has some eye candy in the audience.

. . . and you've got to take what you can get now Ruth Kelly is retired and Margaret Becket is god-know-where. And Hazel Blears, what happened to her? Not that I have ever "had one off the wrist" with any of these ladies tip-toeing through my mind's eye.

Rhymes with "bank", in case anyone is puzzling over those asterixes.

BUT- the question time cameramen are genius in their ability to find fit birds with low cut tops or well-crossed legs in the audience. Every edition, even when it comes from Worcester or Taunton, has some eye candy in the audience.

Youre right, its a rackfest!!

EDIT

Harmans been on the Atkins..... :rolleyes:

Edited by shindigger

Guest happy?

Does anybody think Question Time is anything more than a middle-class mutual masturbation session?

Couldn't last till the end, totally bullsh1t.

Rubbish isnt it. Some old man who was on the second ever programme, seems very opinionated.

Well who cares what he thinks- he will be dead soon anyway

Just watched it, wasn't actually that bad. Harperson put in a sterling performance worthy of a knighthood. The Tory was on the sherry, the drip was talking the usual party nonsence and the other two were instantly forgettable. Still only 38 more episodes in this series and they got a GE to cover very soon.

Guest eight
10.35pm. on BBC 1. First in a new series and marking 30 years on air.

'This week's panel':

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/ques...ime/default.stm

Thought I'd kick-off the customary thread even though I don't have a TV; reading about it on HPC is far more entertaining.

I thought this thread was going to be about the formerly prolific HPC poster "Time".

He had a very cool avatar if I remember rightly.

eight

I thought this thread was going to be about the formerly prolific HPC poster "Time".

He had a very cool avatar if I remember rightly.

eight

I liked time and tide. Nice tree pic.