House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tin Foil Hat

Good Little Stormtrooper Nwo Video - 2mins

Thats pretty intense

"ladies and gentlemen, you are now under arrest"

That would make a good t-shirt slogan.

I do love cocktail parties, especially this kind.

Just dont wear black. If the host is in black, can i recommend a nice bandana with perhaps a steel scaffolding motif?

If you really want to hot the party up then i can recommend a nice methanol cocktail. Always so much nicer when the police are on fire but dont realise it.

Congressional testimony shows that the PATRIOT Act has been misused:

as with most of the legislation passed,it is written in doublespeak.

the patriot act is meant to deal with the patriots.

there's another one doing the rounds too called the global poverty act.Sounds nice and sweet doesn't it?

when the "emergencies" start happening and uncle sam's food supply is radioactive,then the rest of the world that used to rely on uncle sam's prairie produce will be plunged into global poverty.

(as will most of the western world too)

Just dont wear black. If the host is in black, can i recommend a nice bandana with perhaps a steel scaffolding motif?

If you really want to hot the party up then i can recommend a nice methanol cocktail. Always so much nicer when the police are on fire but dont realise it.

Bit strong for you isn't it?

Surely you could just wipe your a**e on their brew mugs....that'd show them. :P

Can we have a bigger picture of this story please?

Obviously 200 riots cops wernt just hanging around waiting for some ugly girl to feign pretend suprise at being told to get off her bike!

And whats with them cops? all them sticks and not one of them twatted her in the face............... kin amatures