House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Baroness Scotland-gate

Baroness Scotland claims to have seen the documents but admits not photocopying them in error.

If this is true she has lied to the UKBA, Gordon Brown and the British people.

God i hope this is true.

Cue her having a wee chat with some very important people. They ask her to retract this and it all fades away. In return she gets a visa to work here.....chances ?

Cue her having a wee chat with some very important people. They ask her to retract this and it all fades away. In return she gets a visa to work here.....chances ?

or six bullets in the head on the tube :ph34r:

or six bullets in the head on the tube :ph34r:

Too obvious. She will end up being allowed to stay for her silence. Or maybe not.

There had to be a reason why Baroness Scotland didn't state which documents she checked, for the simple reason that she probably didn't check any. Certainly not to the extent to which the Border Agency would be satisfied. Asking for an NI number is insufficient because that does not prove someone's legal status. A passport would be a minimum requirement and had the Baroness checked it properly, let alone taken a photocopy as she knew she must, she would have seen it was not valid. Personally I might not think to ask to see a passport and make vigorous checks but then I'm not the Attorney General and I haven't introduced a law compelling all employees to make these checks or face up to a £10,000 fine. This government is such a disgraceful shower of spivs, totally lacking in any shred of competence, credibility or honour.

+++ Source : Tapui Denies Showing Baroness Passport +++

+++ No Evidence Husband Alexander Zivancevic is a Solicitor +++

UPDATE : There are questions as to the status and paperwork for Alexander Zivancevic. UKBA having problems establishing his right to residence. Oh dear…

http://order-order.com/

Nobody is whom they appear to be :o

There had to be a reason why Baroness Scotland didn't state which documents she checked, for the simple reason that she probably didn't check any. Certainly not to the extent to which the Border Agency would be satisfied. Asking for an NI number is insufficient because that does not prove someone's legal status. A passport would be a minimum requirement and had the Baroness checked it properly, let alone taken a photocopy as she knew she must, she would have seen it was not valid. Personally I might not think to ask to see a passport and make vigorous checks but then I'm not the Attorney General and I haven't introduced a law compelling all employees to make these checks or face up to a £10,000 fine. This government is such a disgraceful shower of spivs, totally lacking in any shred of competence, credibility or honour.

But if an employer is paying tax using someone's NI number, surely they are giving the government all the information they need to keep track of what people are up to and they should be able to flag to an employer that someone on their payroll doesn't have a valid work permit.

But if an employer is paying tax using someone's NI number, surely they are giving the government all the information they need to keep track of what people are up to and they should be able to flag to an employer that someone on their payroll doesn't have a valid work permit.

Indeed. If, as reported, the Tongan entered on a student visa she shouldn't have been issued with a National Insurance number in any case.

Baroness Scotland should resign, not for breaking this law, but for making it. It's another piece of neo-fascist Labour legislation calculated to create a climate of mistrust and suspicion receptive to the imposition of Identity Cards. A valid National Insurance number should be all that's required to employ someone. If there's a problem with people using fraudulent NI numbers then issue a PIN to enable them to be authenticated.

I hope you're not insinuating that Uganda was mentioned in these discussions?

I like to think that Uganda was discussed vigorously by the two women.

The media have known for some time (but were afraid to reveal for fear of a defamation injunction or privacy suit) that there was "drinking at the furry cup" and "munching of the hairy hamburger" going on between the 2 women and that the cleaner story was a cover for friends to explain why the Tongan was there a lot.

Reading past stories, there were lots of mention of the Tonga's bisexual ads on singles websites, of the "affair" and so on, heavy hints. Her so called solicitor husband looks like he is camp as a row of tents and doubtless charged her a hefty fee for the marriage of convenience (and may even have doubtful status himself).

Now, Max Clifford is going to shoot his bolt onto the media imminently and she will be removed back to Tonga by UKBA a very rich woman indeed - she has nothing to lose. No member of the secret service will assassinate any enemy of New Labia at this point in the downfall, they have their eye on their next career path under new masters.

My money is on either the News of the World tomorrow or Daily Mail next week, serialised.

Telegraph

Thought there must be some really dubious goings on when Mandy supported her. Maybe they had a foursome? There's somthing to contemplate for those eating their breakfasts!

Good find - reading between the lines of Mandelson's comparison with the Baroness' problems with her housekeeper and his own past problems with immigration looking at his Brazilian boyfriend's case, this is his way of leaking the fact that there was a compassionate (romantic) side to their relationship and, in effect, she was driven to do what she did and cover it up with a **** and bull story.

Who knows, it may yet emerge that the baroness even set up the fake marriage to try to get her "friend" some status.

It is going to be very revealing and heads will roll