House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KingCharles1st

Did You Hear The One About The Guy Who Worked For Lada...?

Guest P-Diddly
OK I'll start.

Q. Why do Ladas have heated rear windows?

A. To keep your hands warm while you push.

I always thought the Lada Niva jeep looked quite good though.

I think it was called the Cossack. Fantastic vehicle especially for sites, could never get one for love/money.

Guest P-Diddly
How do you make a Lada vanish?

Put rust remover on it.

How do you double the price of a Lada?

Fill it with petrol.

What do you call a Yugo full of groceries?

A lada.

What do you call a Lada at the top of a hill?

A miracle.

Very popular in Russia/Eastern block. I believe they all got exported back there from the UK, hence no can find Cossack.

How do you make a Lada vanish?

Put rust remover on it.

How do you double the price of a Lada?

Fill it with petrol.

What do you call a Yugo full of groceries?

A lada.

What do you call a Lada at the top of a hill?

A miracle.

What do you call a convertible lada?

A skip.

Very popular in Russia/Eastern block. I believe they all got exported back there from the UK, hence no can find Cossack.

Theres lots of Lada 4x4 here in France mainly used as a second -car by "hunters" they are cheap so that when you go out to kill wild pigs or deer, foxes etc

You do not care if the paint-work gets scrapped by hitting the odd tree-branch etc

They are tough cars as well and you can put a few hunting dogs in them as well and even a dead wild -boar as well

Having said that they are only good in the forests once back in town nobody wants to be seen driving around in a lada so its back to Toyota Landrover etc

Guest P-Diddly
Theres lots of Lada 4x4 here in France mainly used as a second -car by "hunters" they are cheap so that when you go out to kill wild pigs or deer, foxes etc

You do not care if the paint-work gets scrapped by hitting the odd tree-branch etc

They are tough cars as well and you can put a few hunting dogs in them as well and even a dead wild -boar as well

Having said that they are only good in the forests once back in town nobody wants to be seen driving around in a lada so its back to Toyota Landrover etc

My sort of car.

I think they're great.