House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kingding

The Return Of Question Time

Just a reminder ladies and gents that Question Time returns tonight and I believe the HPC favourite Harriet Harman is one of the participants being lined up to be torn a new one.

Beer is in the fridge and Mrs KD has removed all heavy objects surrounding the TV after an "incident" last series while a certain M Beckett attempted to explain her expenses.

Lead em' out....

Just a reminder ladies and gents that Question Time returns tonight and I believe the HPC favourite Harriet Harman is one of the participants being lined up to be torn a new one.

Beer is in the fridge and Mrs KD has removed all heavy objects surrounding the TV after an "incident" last series while a certain M Beckett attempted to explain her expenses.

Lead em' out....

Private Eye cover this week is a classic take on this programme - Dimble-person is calling out "Yes, you sir, with the brown shirt" - presumably referring to BNP participation in a future show.

Harperson and Heselbine - bound to be a pro-EU love-fest.

Also hoping they lay off the token "celeb" appearances on it as well by the heat magazine numpties who are hopelessly out of their depth, e.g "down with da kidz Davina" and a ball-numbingly embarrassing appearance by a semi-comatose Jarvis Cocker who looked like he had just crawled out of his mates squat. <_<

Also hoping they lay off the token "celeb" appearances on it as well by the heat magazine numpties who are hopelessly out of their depth, e.g "down with da kidz Davina" and a ball-numbingly embarrassing appearance by a semi-comatose Jarvis Cocker who looked like he had just crawled out of his mates squat. <_<

totally agree

nearly every single celeb so far has shown themselves to be completely out of their depth

and to think they believe they are considering standing for election

Esther Rantzen and Eddie Izzard for example

the frightening thing is they probably WOULD get elected by our

celeb worshipping population

Dumbledore was on breakfast news this morning and asked about that. He said the celebs/tw@ts added another viewpoint.

BTW BBC Parliament is going to run the very first series of Question Time starting Friday at 9pm. Good old Robin Day.

Dumbledore was on breakfast news this morning and asked about that. He said the celebs/tw@ts added another viewpoint.

Another viewpoint??? Surprised he even tried to justify that.

Dimbles: "So Jarvis do tell us your view on the economy"

Cocker: "Ummmm...mpppfffftt...It's...y'know....big....and...pffffttt...affects, like things......and...urrrr....I think I got wood"

Dimbles: " Thank you Jarvis that should settle our woes, you were worth the appearance fee"

So would a chimpanzee with a whistle.

Guest AuntJess

BTW BBC Parliament is going to run the very first series of Question Time starting Friday at 9pm. Good old Robin Day.

Aye. Them wuz the good ole days. ;)

Stuff QT.

You gotta be watchin E4,

I say you gotta be watchin E4,

Gotta be watching E4,

I said got to be watching E4

Cha'Mone - Mo'Fo' Selecta! is on between 10 and 11pm.

HEE HEE!

What a cesspit of festering turds this really was. The questions were shite, the answers were shite.

Every week when QT is on I feel compelled to watch it in the hope that our country has changed, that the questions will be more poignant, that the panel will show some backbone, and tell the feckin truth.

But here we are, the harperson creature accusing the BNP of being racist.

Sickening that a hypocrite such as it can be given publicity, given it's agenda of positive discrimination.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do I crack another beer and watch This Week, or save myself the agony of listening to the large blob next to the skinny one.

Edit: Feck it, more beer, but no TW. Mr Spoon is on you see, and he reeks of shit and piss and trout.