House Price Crash Forum
pl1

Ahmadinejad At The Un Right Now

Currently live on BBC, probably on CNN etc. proclaiming the $ as worthless and printed into oblivion.

Currently getting sidetracked with Zionism though.

Edited by pl1

Currently live on BBC, probably on CNN etc. proclaiming the $ as worthless and printed into oblivion.

Currently getting sidetracked with Zionism though.

Ivor dinnerjacket is quite good value in these sorts of gatherings, really knows how to play to the crowd and wind people up and for once do it in the face of many rather than just to the cameras back home.... no one expect him to be statesman like and considered did they ?.

Ivor dinnerjacket is quite good value in these sorts of gatherings, really knows how to play to the crowd and wind people up and for once do it in the face of many rather than just to the cameras back home.... no one expect him to be statesman like and considered did they ?.

He's an anti-semitic thug who represents a pretty brutal regime. But i guess that's ok with you lefties because he says nasty things about the Great Satan.

Grow up you DOLTS.

Edited by Tokyo_Expat

He can talk you should see the property boom in Iran.

I saw a thread on here where they linked to a article where people where compalining about 6 million dollar apartments in Tehran.

They have their own problems but like many middle eastern politicians its ok slagging off everyone else but when they do it to you they act all offended.

Ahmadinejad is a bearded little weasel

Would you feel safe around this manic, medieval pr1ck if he had a big Red button to play with?

bit of racism leaking out there eh?

what have we got? a one eyed lying autistic mong that came after a christian fundamentalist, hugely dishonest media savvy murderer.

I'd trust him with nukes cos they haven't invaded other countries trying to bring them their version of democracy. and the retard in Tokyo. Its you who should grow up you racist evil little man.

He's an anti-semitic thug who represents a pretty brutal regime. But i guess that's ok with you lefties because he says nasty things about the Great Satan.

Grow up you DOLTS.

anything that threatens the rabidly evil state of Israel is a good thing despite what you right-wing bitter zionists think.

why should such a racist "gods chosed people" regime have nukes to bully others with.

World opinion is turning away from the pustule of Israel and is finally recognising the rights of the demonised and innocent Palestinians.

And we HATE people like you who peddle the same old anti-semitism lies that you use to continue to justify "Israels" existence.

anything that threatens the rabidly evil state of Israel is a good thing despite what you right-wing bitter zionists think.

why should such a racist "gods chosed people" regime have nukes to bully others with.

World opinion is turning away from the pustule of Israel and is finally recognising the rights of the demonised and innocent Palestinians.

And we HATE people like you who peddle the same old anti-semitism lies that you use to continue to justify "Israels" existence.

hear hear

Israel is a terrorist state

and the tail that wags the American dog

here we go again, im a racist, your a racist, but its ok because everyones a racist :lol:

I don't know what you mean.

Clearly some people are and need to be exposed and confronted by it. I realise its a serious accusation but would never use it lightly.

Just trying to bring a bit of balance to a forum thats infected with BNP members anyway.

BTW Cheers to 1888 and Francisco Pizzaro.

I think there is more to this guy than meets the eye. I am not sure that he is not part of the act and that his job is to stir it up. He has a very strong relationship with Iranian Jews, some say that he is a Jew himself.

He could in fact be working for the Zionist cause.

But Gadaffi won the day in my book, now there is definitely more to him than way you see on the podium.

He continually highlights the disaster that is Israel and its actions. I really doubt he would have anything to do with Zionists.

He probably has a lot of anti-zionist Jewish friends. Which is something you'd never discover about in any mainstream media.

Ahmadinejad is a bearded little weasel

:rolleyes:

How exactly is that comment racist?

An insult, yes.

Racist? No.

There is no mention of race, just an insult composed of insulting facial hair, stature and a comparison to a small mammal.

How exactly is that comment racist?

An insult, yes.

Racist? No.

There is no mention of race, just an insult composed of insulting facial hair, stature and a comparison to a small mammal.

Not that comment no.

However, I fully understand the underlying feelings of people who say things like that. They are usually the sort of people who harbour massive resentment, a feeling of persecution, and an assumed and exclusive right to have the only version of "british identity".

Lets not play word games here.

Leave your rolleyes gif elsewhere. I can read between the lines, as can everyone else. I'm just bringing it out.

Just because someone doesn't cross a line, or come out with it explicitly, they still want their implications understood.

I'm saying I understand.

And no I don't call everyone racist.

Not that comment no.

However, I fully understand the underlying feelings of people who say things like that. They are usually the sort of people who harbour massive resentment, a feeling of persecution, and an assumed and exclusive right to have the only version of "british identity".

Lets not play word games here.

Leave your rolleyes gif elsewhere. I can read between the lines, as can everyone else. I'm just bringing it out.

Just because someone doesn't cross a line, or come out with it explicitly, they still want their implications understood.

I'm saying I understand.

And no I don't call everyone racist.

You're saying you're psychic?

Say what you want about israel's leaders, at least they can accept when they get voted out :rolleyes: *ROLLSEYES JUST FOR YOU*

Yes I understand your point on the anti-Zionist Jewish friends. There is a huge MSM embargo on any of this, mostly due I suspect to the ownership of the MSM requiring the news to toe the party line.

But consider for a moment that he is the controlled dissenter playing the bad guy. In fact if you believe that the protocols of zion are an authentic document, which I am undecided on. They actually say in there that they will be the controllers of all things including the good guys and bad guys and that it is all a big show.

There is a danger that you can go way too far into what others call "conspiracy theory".

I personally don't ever rule anything out as fantasy or wild conspiracy theory. All evidence is usefull. Only a fool would rule anything out without thinking about it.

I'll listen but generally go with what makes the most sense logically.

In this case, I believe this man is a manifestation of the Iranian people's desire to see a level playing field at last. And to counter the cancer that is "Israel"

He is a genuine human reaction to opression and the new world order.

You're saying you're psychic?

Say what you want about israel's leaders, at least they can accept when they get voted out :rolleyes: *ROLLSEYES JUST FOR YOU*

sigh. if you like.

If their leaders are so great why is the last one being prosecuted for corruption? ( he will be pardoned no matter what anyway)

Its clear you swallowed the propaganda regarding the last election.

I'm gonna start using the rolleyes now!

look what you made me do!!!

:lol:

BTW know this: if Israel wasn't completely paid for by the US it would not last 6 months.

what have we got? a one eyed lying autistic mong that came after a christian fundamentalist, hugely dishonest media savvy murderer.

I'd trust him with nukes cos they haven't invaded other countries trying to bring them their version of democracy. and the retard in Tokyo. Its you who should grow up you racist evil little man.

Pot, Kettle, Black

Autism and Downs Syndrome ( or Mong for the uneducated) are not lifestyle choices and I find it objectionable that you should use these terms as insults. I have a daughter with Downs syndrome and she has to work twice as hard as my other children to achieve limited goals but she has the perserverance and strength to carry on dispite her problems. She deserved respect.

Pot, Kettle, Black

Autism and Downs Syndrome ( or Mong for the uneducated) are not lifestyle choices and I find it objectionable that you should use these terms as insults. I have a daughter with Downs syndrome and she has to work twice as hard as my other children to achieve limited goals but she has the perserverance and strength to carry on dispite her problems. She deserved respect.

I'm very sorry that I've offended you.

If it means anything, I didn't mean it like that.

I didn't think about what they meant. I could have used lots of different words instead.

Try not to take it personally.

I'm very sorry that I've offended you.

If it means anything, I didn't mean it like that.

I didn't think about what they meant. I could have used lots of different words instead.

Try not to take it personally.

We use to call each other mong and spastic when we were kids but children don't seem to do this so much now and my daughter has never been called a mong.

The other children treat her with a lot of respect and I think they are growing to be better people than my generation were (or yours by the look of it)

I found his closing comments about the Mahdi most interesting.

"The future is wonderful, the Mahdi is coming with Jesus Christ at his side! We must all play our part to bring this about."

Interesting collision with the religious views of much of the American right.

Then there was the constant repetition of "new world order" from many lips.

And then the South American leaders dancing on the grave of capitalism.

The whole thing yesterday was stangely unsettling. Apocalyptic, in a way.

And oddly under-reported.

some excellent points by johnbull.

Ahmedinejad has become an iconic leader among Muslim countries due to his humble lifestyle / leading by example, it also quashes misinfo spreaded by proZionist that he is one of them :lol: (bearing in mind our favourate Islamic countries have oppressive dictatorship whereas Iranians have regular elections, with freedom to other religons like Jews & christians):

Iran is fortunate to have an ordinary, a simple man as its president. Ahmadinejad is the first Iranian president not to be a cleric. He is the son of an iron worker, a traffic engineer by education, but political analysts said that he might have been molded most by his experience in the Revolutionary Guards. When he first caught the West’s attention, Ahmadinejad had been plucked from an obscure provincial governorship and made mayor of Tehran. There he established himself as a promising populist politician. He refused to use the mayor’s big car or occupy the mayor’s grand office.. He didn’t accept his salary. Four years ago, the supreme leader anointed him as the fundamentalist presidential alternative to two candidates the leader thought less reliable. He roused crowds with vague attacks on the corruption of the elite, with promises of a vast redistribution of wealth, and with appeals to Iranian pride. By speaking for the Muslim world’s feelings of victimization by the West and against Israel, he won adulation on the Arab street even as Arab leaders often disdained him, and that in turn earned him credibility at home.

Now, Ahmadinejad is being looked upon as the leader of global Muslim community today. Islam is one and the best way to solve the west-sponsored crisis in Tehran is to invite the oppositon to nominate persons to join the government for the sake of unity, safely, security and prosperity of Islamic Iran. Anti-Islamc forces and thier meida should not be allowed to destalbilize the Islamic nation. An unnecessary, rather false, alarm has been sounded in West, dutifully relayed by the global media, about a possible world war from Iran’s side because of Nejad’s return with a thumping mandate. West is trying all tricks to dislodge the democratically elected president for his anti-Americanism him, but they will realize the futility of their misadventures as time passes by.

Apart from advancing the common interests of all global Muslims, Islamic world, including the Arab House, must also stay together and support Iran against any military misadventure from anti-Islamic forces under any pretext. A badly divided Islamic world could be the prime target of the enemy of Islam.

http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showworldwatch...news=value0news

This is why Iran cannot be defeated

Compare Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, The President of Iran, with any leader of Islamic or non Islamic countries. Compare his simplicity and love for his country with the politicians of Pakistani politics (dont even consider the ministers or any top leadership! See these photos: Pakistan President House Being Used For A Private Wedding)…Only such determined and selfless leadership can save Pakistan.

This is why Iran cannot be defeated by any Zionist conspiracy!

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/09/06/i...ot-be-defeated/

Also found this very enlightening thread at GEI with two brilliant & knowledgable youtube videos if you can do watch it will sure to change your views (if you have a open mind)

FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

& Age of Appearence

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=7729