House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aidan Ap Word

Umbrella Marketing

Kevin Green ('Secret Millionaire' BBC tonight) ...

Kevin Green Greed Site

Kevin Green's website is noddy, to say the least. And it suggest people spend 200 GBP for DVDs on how to copy his success ... *sigh* ...

But my question is: Who is 'Umbrella Marketing'? They power (?) his website.

Correct Umbrella Marketing?

Weird that this is a site dedicated (apparently) to a charity without any reference to Umbrella Marketing ...? A site that is nowhere near finished to boot!

I am very very critical of BTL folks ... but something doesn't add up about Green. Either he really really really is amongst the worst ... or he is both terrible at business and somehow regularly involved in charity stuff. I would dearly like to be challenged by encountering a BTL empire builder who is ... well, I can't see ...

Anyone got any evidence/detail on how deep the charity goes in his life? Is it him hiding his charity activities? Or is it just plain lack of business acumen in someone who claims to be a top businessman?

Aside: Anyone ever asked if the money would really be there if everyone earned 29 000 000 GBP by doing sweet nothing?

Aidanapword

Guest happy?
Kevin Green ('Secret Millionaire' BBC tonight) ...

Kevin Green Greed Site

Kevin Green's website is noddy, to say the least. And it suggest people spend 200 GBP for DVDs on how to copy his success ... *sigh* ...

But my question is: Who is 'Umbrella Marketing'? They power (?) his website.

Correct Umbrella Marketing?

Weird that this is a site dedicated (apparently) to a charity without any reference to Umbrella Marketing ...? A site that is nowhere near finished to boot!

I am very very critical of BTL folks ... but something doesn't add up about Green. Either he really really really is amongst the worst ... or he is both terrible at business and somehow regularly involved in charity stuff. I would dearly like to be challenged by encountering a BTL empire builder who is ... well, I can't see ...

Anyone got any evidence/detail on how deep the charity goes in his life? Is it him hiding his charity activities? Or is it just plain lack of business acumen in someone who claims to be a top businessman?

Aside: Anyone ever asked if the money would really be there if everyone earned 29 000 000 GBP by doing sweet nothing?

Aidanapword

The most nauseating thing is that he exploits the death of his sister to promote himself - hard to imagine sinking that low.