House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Griptool

Gaddafi Needs To.....

If he used the same one as Michael Jackson, we won't need to worry about him much longer.

There was a highly satisfying interview with the New York letting agent through whom Gadaffy attempted to rent a house with a big garden (for his tent) under an alias, on yesterday's The World Tonight. When the LA worked out who he was dealing with, his response was, 'Why don't you send Megrahi back to Scotland, and then we'll talk.' :rolleyes:

You've got to hand it to Gaddafi - he's got style - only it's a very bizzarre style. It's almost literally the Emperor's New Clothes story, except instead of being naked he's been given ridiculous clothes to wear!

If he used the same one as Michael Jackson, we won't need to worry about him much longer.

There was a highly satisfying interview with the New York letting agent through whom Gadaffy attempted to rent a house with a big garden (for his tent) under an alias, on yesterday's The World Tonight. When the LA worked out who he was dealing with, his response was, 'Why don't you send Megrahi back to Scotland, and then we'll talk.' :rolleyes:

I don't believe a letting agent would allow anything to get between him and his money.

qaddafi460x276.jpg

What a mess ... I heard they used a banjo for the cheeks and forehead and a scrotum for the chin!

Not a good look when your the worldwide lead news item :lol:

I dare you tell him that to his face :lol:

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
qaddafi460x276.jpg

What a mess ... I heard they used a banjo for the cheeks and forehead and a scrotum for the chin!

Not a good look when your the worldwide lead news item :lol:

That's not Gadaffi. One night in the sixties, Bob Dylan won Libya in a drinking game against Gadaffi.

He's been running the place for the last 30 years.