For The Attention Of Mods And Property Bee Lovers

HOLA441
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Ah - Beerhunter. 'The Ultimate Bear'. Glad to see your back in civilisation. Hope all is on the way to being resolved and that your life is back on track. Personally, I think we should all be contributing to 'PB Bear Holiday Fund'. :P

HOLA444
HOLA445

Just want to add my thanks to BH for the Property Bee - I have my PHP and MYSQL for dummies books right here, but haven't actually read them yet.

I don't think I have any skills that would be any use to you, but I'm a Unix application support analyst on Sun Solaris machines with Oracle 9 experience.

HOLA446

Thanks very much beerhunter. It is a superb tool. I know a little php and mysql but my real specialty is urology++

Good luck with everything, if non developer mortals can be a help with a little cash don't hesitate to put out a call again.

Best wishes.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

<!--quoteo(post=2160445:date=Sep 24 2009, 02:42 PM:name=moosetea)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (moosetea @ Sep 24 2009, 02:42 PM) He has a user base of 15,000 and using your figure of £50,000, that means a subscription of £3.30 per user just to cover the developer. Make it £5 for the year and he would have some spare for incidentals.

Better make it £15 to cover the 75% of users who would abandon it rather than pay

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Yes it is great to have BH back :)

My IE based PropertySpy is also ready (almost). There is NO need for any SQL Server database, just install it and it should work.

The rapidshare link will only allow 10 downloads so please try and let me know if it installs ok or moans for any other requirements which I could have missed in the installer - I tested it on two XP machines and it seems to work fine.

http://rapidshare.com/files/291180196/Release.zip.html

Just copy the zip to your local disk, extract out the two files and run setup.exe. After that just start internet explorer and it should guide you through there. It will be good to have two tools - if one fails there will be another available as a backup.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4413
HOLA4414