House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KingCharles1st

Quote..!...?

Guest KingCharles1st

"There are big choices that this country needs to make, and we will make them together, and in the right way."

Go on- 'av a gess

Guest P-Diddly
"There are big choices that this country needs to make, and we will make them together, and in the right way."

Go on- 'av a gess

Bungle from Rainbow's making a comeback?

Guest P-Diddly
Bit left field- but close.

Zippy . . . Jeffery . . . warm, cold?

No! Not the pink gay one?!

Go on- 'av a gess

Harold Shipman?

Guest P-Diddly
Hitler?

I always knew Rainbow hard a dark side. Jane had that aire of the Nazi about her and George may have actually been a Nazi war criminal in hiding. He was last seen in South America.

Not many people know that.

Guest KingCharles1st
I always knew Rainbow hard a dark side. Jane had that aire of the Nazi about her and George may have actually been a Nazi war criminal in hiding. He was last seen in South America.

Not many people know that.

After having too many "accidents" as a small boy, I could never look Zippy in the eye without flashbacks

Guest P-Diddly
After having too many "accidents" as a small boy, I could never look Zippy in the eye without flashbacks

Zippy touched you? Always suspected that thing was a nonse.

Terrible speech, Tories will do "bad thing" we will not do "bad thing" but instead create 1.5 Million new jobs in the green digital industry by 2011 leading to 2014

where our higher rate income tax will bing in £50 Million more per annum while we spend £1 Billions on assured home owernship schemes resulting in new

buildings by 2021 and 2025.

Interesting bit

"we will have debt levels around 80 per cent of national income and as the recovery happens we will have to plan to bring that debt down."

Guest Skinty

I said that!

I read by running my finger alongside the sentence and talking out loud.