House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

We Must Stop Demonising Men

ERIN PIZZEY set up the world's first refuge for battered women in 1971 - and went on to establish an international movement for victims of domestic violence. But what she has never made public before is that her own childhood was scarred by the shocking cruelty of both her parents.

Here, for the first time, she tells the full harrowing story - and how it led her to a surprising, but deeply felt, conclusion ...

Feminism, I realised, was a lie. Women and men are both capable of extraordinary cruelty. Indeed, the only thing a child really needs - two biological parents under one roof - was being undermined by the very ideology which claimed to speak up for women's rights.

This country is now on the brink of serious moral collapse. We must stop demonising men and start healing the rift that feminism has created between men and women.

Harriet Harman's insidious and manipulative philosophy that women are always victims and men always oppressors can only continue this unspeakable cycle of violence. And it's our children who will suffer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...l#ixzz0RvRuL8Nc

For women like Harman and Cherie Blair to be going on about discrimination is like Prescott going on about how his chances for greatness were ruined by his northern accent and going to a comprehensive school, or secondary modern or whatever they were called. Only in a country like England can such blatant idiocy progress so far. If anything in Prescott's instance someone should have discriminated against him for the sake of the rest of us!

If an ugly, moronic, immoral, evil, socially retarded piece of sh1t woman like Harman can achieve what she can achieve, any woman should be able to achieve the same.

They had that ghastly Esther Rantzan woman on a while ago - half apologising for the campaign she started re kids - which she admitted had started disastrous social humanity consequences.

(she's standing as an MP now too!)

They showed stooge 'lost' kids in a shopping centre pretending they had lost a parent.

Loads of people just ignored the kid and walked on by - even when they pretended to cry!

Guest AuntJess

Can this be true? :lol: Yet another sideswipe at the fairer sex? What DO they do down at the Daily Mail offices? Better yet, who and what the hell are they, that they churn this highly biased tripe out on a daily basis? :huh:

They had that ghastly Esther Rantzan woman on a while ago - half apologising for the campaign she started re kids - which she admitted had started disastrous social humanity consequences.

(she's standing as an MP now too!)

They showed stooge 'lost' kids in a shopping centre pretending they had lost a parent.

Loads of people just ignored the kid and walked on by - even when they pretended to cry!

Yes, its funny when leftists get bitten in the ****. Bit like Ming Campbell with his 'wah, wah, everyones ageist' outbursts. Shut up ming, your a white male, fair game. Fools like Ming are just the kind of filth that have created such an atmosphere where progress is measured on anything other than merit.

Feminism is a broad term, though what many are dismissing here would not fall under my own usage of the term. Feminism from its Mary Woolstonecraft days pursued equality and that women were equally responsible for their own actions as men and had an equal right and obligation to be judged accordingly and expected to prove worthwhile members of society.

This was as opposed to regarding women as simple flowers who were good when they were pretty, but ultimately not important. The people who preach that women are just misunderstood have much in common with the sexists who felt they were unimportant flowers or those who start threads who argue they are just evil. These three arguements should be regarded in the same bracket. I would certainly hesitate to label that bracket feminism.

kelly-brook-sexy.jpg

images.jpeg

It's the same woman.

Image 1 is before marriage.

Image 2 is after.

Do I win £5? ;)

PS And if Mrs DeepLurker reads this post then it's no sex for me for the rest of the year.

Feminism is a broad term, though what many are dismissing here would not fall under my own usage of the term. Feminism from its Mary Woolstonecraft days pursued equality and that women were equally responsible for their own actions as men and had an equal right and obligation to be judged accordingly and expected to prove worthwhile members of society.

This was as opposed to regarding women as simple flowers who were good when they were pretty, but ultimately not important. The people who preach that women are just misunderstood have much in common with the sexists who felt they were unimportant flowers or those who start threads who argue they are just evil. These three arguements should be regarded in the same bracket. I would certainly hesitate to label that bracket feminism.

If you wade through all the Dionysus and Aphrodite stuff, this is what Camille Paglia says, and sometimes Germaine but she isn't entirely consistent, as well. God help you if you are the person to tell either of them to their faces that they aren't feminists.

I'm not sure about Erin Pizzey, she seems to get more extreme every year. I thought back in the day she made some good points about refuges being used as recruiting grounds for people with a political axe to grind and further, that she'd witnessed and experienced violence from women who were being regarded as entirely innocent victims and that moves were made to silence her for even mentioning it, despite it arguably being part of the problem. The accusation was that the political feminists strongly married to their model of patriarchal abuse and power, were less interested in helping people who were getting hurt (perhaps by suggesting they don't casually assault people if they have a problem with being assaulted back for example) than they were in keeping their line of argument pure.

If you ask the cops they'll tell you the average domestic callout involves both of them having bashed each other about and there being drink or drugs involved on both sides and liberal helpings of abusive and unreasonable behaviour. The innocent victim of a scumbag does of course exist, but it isn't the only scenario and it is arguably not helpful to the women in the first situation I described to be treated in that way.

Beyond that, I'm not so sure. I think she is getting a bit cranky at this stage.

Guest anorthosite
Can this be true? :lol: Yet another sideswipe at the fairer sex? What DO they do down at the Daily Mail offices? Better yet, who and what the hell are they, that they churn this highly biased tripe out on a daily basis? :huh:

They're not demonising women, at least not in this article.

Yes, its funny when leftists get bitten in the ****. Bit like Ming Campbell with his 'wah, wah, everyones ageist' outbursts.

law of the jungle I suppose.

once you're old and past it,you become prey rather than predator.

same applies to the runts of the litter,the lame and infirm,and the effeminate feeble ones who can't stand up to the next alpha male competitor who incroaches on their territory.