HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Everybody's been on edge since June for a correction in the markets.

Historically these bear rallies go on a lot longer that expected. The March S&P 666 level is going to be retested.

However, experience says that it will take 9 to 12 months to begin this process. Sometime between now and April.

This is what I've been predicting. Waiting for something to trigger it.

The government stimulus programs have fallen right into this trap. Already a very low future consumption level, the friggin' idiots moved consumption forward with housing and auto stimulus.

This is a disastrous thing to do. Now the upcoming consumption stats are going to be horrible. I mean horrible.

There will be nowhere to hide. When these corrections occur, housing is going down another leg.

Could be what is going to trigger it is the political mood in the US. It's gotten real bad over there. They've started murdering Feds. It's pitchfork time. The Government does not want to push this any further. This means that it is going to be very, very difficult to push through any more spending. When the realization occurs that the US spending is exhausted, this could pull the trigger.

Right now they've been trying to raise the borrowing ceiling, and so far the answer has been NO! They will run out of stimulus in about a week if this happens. It will be interesting to watch this develop.

Add to that an election in Germany in about a week, and an election in the UK soon (with rumours that Brown could resign), and complete change of government in Japan (the first in 54 years), and China just today slapping more tariffs on US imports, well there is a lot of uncertainty out there. And then there is the midterm Congressional elections next year, that will almost certainly change the balance of the House and Senate.

HOLA4413
He's obviously been reading the DrBubb Diary on GEI. Right?

Actually, I think that the UK Property rally may go on a few more weeks or months,

since the Turns in property are rarely immediate, and Builder stocks normally turn down first

But I believe that the Dollar Turned up yesterday, and that stocks, property, and commodties,

will trend lower for some weeks or months.

I will continue to watch BDEV as a bellwether for UK property, and expect some sort of UK Property

low in 2011-13.

/DX took a moonshot today, moving from just above 76 to 77; oil (/QM) has collapsed from 72 to 66; Sterling next destination is 1.6, gold (/GC) back under $1000.

A week ago when asked on another forum; I advised dumping gold and buying dollars. Dollar is finally getting legs now.

HOLA4414
He's obviously been reading the DrBubb Diary on GEI. Right?

Actually, I think that the UK Property rally may go on a few more weeks or months,

since the Turns in property are rarely immediate, and Builder stocks normally turn down first

But I believe that the Dollar Turned up yesterday, and that stocks, property, and commodties,

will trend lower for some weeks or months.

I will continue to watch BDEV as a bellwether for UK property, and expect some sort of UK Property

low in 2011-13.

I'd rather read the UK tax code books in their entirity than than a single word of your execrable pathetic chest-thumping sad excuse for a forum, Dr Blubb.

HOLA4415
I'd rather read the UK tax code books in their entirity than than a single word of your execrable pathetic chest-thumping sad excuse for a forum, Dr Blubb.

You've mellowed PG

Edited by Laura

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
I think it's bloody fantastic. :lol::lol:

well I have to say you both make me laugh, so if it's ok with you both I will give you equal support during slagging matches ? :)

Seydel made me laugh today with his comment, when I was having a pop at BOAT, Boy on a teat, or whatever he is called. :D

Edited by grumpy-old-man-returns

HOLA4418
I'm confused, according to this report, the green shoots of recovery started in January?

Green shoots

And forgive if I'm wrong, Alistair Darling has predicated a return to growth from July

:ph34r:

SOMEONE IS LYING

almost everyone is lying, that's why it's the worst depression in modern history & we are in it.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
LOL

You are a bigger fool even that I thought,

and that is quite an achievement !

I meant to ask you, are you the same "Property Guru" from Singing Pig, who distinguished himself,

by saying that Property values in the Uk would never fall below 2004 levels, and if so, when did you recant

on that silly idea?

Then and nw, and think you have shown yourself to be a Puss-Pimple in search of a pin

afraid not, Blubb.

Howw's that "STR in 2001" thing working out for you? And how about all that property buying in Singapore you did a couple of years ago, just before it collapsed? Trading guru my hairy pimpled ass.

In case the reason why your crappy useless *****fest of a forum is still unknown, after 4 years of you trying to ramp it here every chance you got is ... obscure to you.. it's because

your forum is shit,, and you're a bul1shitter

HOLA4421
almost everyone is lying, that's why it's the worst depression in modern history & we are in it.

its depressingme.

its like that film Resident Evil where theres zombies everywhere and everything is rubbish, but where not allowed to talk about it and everyone has to be happy else they're a terrorist.

HOLA4422
its depressingme.

its like that film Resident Evil where theres zombies everywhere and everything is rubbish, but where not allowed to talk about it and everyone has to be happy else they're a terrorist.

it's very frustrating isn't it ?, but hang fire....

when this blows there will be no stopping it this time.

you will not hear green shoots for a long, long time......

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Do you want me to answer these points?

1/

I extracted my equity from Housing in 2001, put it into Gold mining shares, and multiplied

it by 5x-6x while living off it

2/

I bought 10 properties in Hong Kong, sold 5 so far, each at a profit, with 5 left and 2 of those

(the first two we bought are worth 40-50% more than we paid), and the rest are profitable

3/

I suggest you try this podcast from last week:

http://TimyUrl.com/ManicXcw

And then look what happened in the market in the ;ast two days before you start call me

"useless and crappy"

I dare say that you have been "found out", and my reference to you as:

A PUSS PIMPLE IN SEARCH OF A PIN

Has a decent chance of sticking

pimples_Full.jpg

Having tossed mud in your direction, after your inaccurate reference to my website,

I will remove it, if-and-when you can give a clear and convincing rationale for your out-of-the-blue call.

Note that my own thinking about timing has been frequently articulated here and on GEI.

Otherwise, people will just think you made the call after a perusal of the BDEV chart

so.. YOU'RE saying the turn is here as well???

Interesting.

I can't seem to find your thread here about it.

Given your pathetic teenager-like penchant for 'self-enbiggening' (:-) (not to mention posting pictures of your own nipples), I'm interested to know why you didn't think

the biggest turn in economic history was worth mentioning

when you seen quite happy (keen even) to bang on incessantly about the latest little wobble in some ******edup ozzie miner chart.

I'm guessing you will answer its becos 'you posted it on your own forum'.

For all 3 or your readers. On a forum you control totally, down to the date time stamps on the posts.

Same argument applies. Most important turn ever, and you didn't bother to mention it.

Forgive me Blubb, but I have to say that you're a total bu1lsh!tter. Par excellence.

Financial guru my hairy sphincter. My pet marmoset can make better market calls than you.

Tell you what, I'll tie a pin to the marmoset's tail and let her pick whether the market is up or down each day for a month.

You do the same.

If you beat her, you marry the little fecker. If she beats you, I buy your remaining crappy loss-making honk kong flats at a fair market valuation, to get you out of your current hole.

Agreed?

Edited by PropertyGuru