House Price Crash Forum
PropertyGuru

Property Guru Calls The Turn

That's it folks. Bull trap over. Down from here, I'm afraid. Looks like several years to moi.

Sorry to 'jist' on your HAMWICH McSPAMWICH but we're 'sibley' looking at falls now.

Recession back on, Labour out.

There. Future predicted.

Everyone happy?

That's it folks. Bull trap over. Down from here, I'm afraid. Looks like several years to moi.

Sorry to 'jist' on your HAMWICH McSPAMWICH but we're 'sibley' looking at falls now.

Recession back on, Labour out.

There. Future predicted.

Everyone happy?

YAY

agreed. It's downhill from October onwards. The deadly blow will come with the return of VAT and Q1 2010

I must say, I'm surprised none of the estate agents ... er.. 'bulls' have bothered to argue this one.

They must all be in their 'mid-month sales target meeting'.

Go, Sibley, go! SELL that studio flat! Make more than the minimum wage! Make yer mum proud!

Job Insecurity , Unemployment, Prices Going Up, Inflation going up . Boom cancelled indefinetely .

BUST BUST BUST

Edited by joey

the vat cut by + large made no odds, few retailers cut their prices, but i bet a good few will be putting prices up 2.5% shortly, that vat cut was nothing more than a way for some retailers to make 2.5% more

This guy is not the real PG just some fruit cake, which is why he does not understand PET. I believe the call was 2004 qtr1 for PET

that wold explain it, or maybe he is just hung over.

I like PG when he is in attack dog mood.

agreed. It's downhill from October onwards. The deadly blow will come with the return of VAT and Q1 2010

£117.50 / £115.00 = 1.0217

Is a 2.17% price rise really going to rock the economy, at a time when oil can go from $40 to $80 in a matter of months?

This guy is not the real PG just some fruit cake, which is why he does not understand PET. I believe the call was 2004 qtr1 for PET

Is this the GeeHPCPG outed?

No, it can't be, he had to retreat to Jan 2004 after Q1 was breached...

the vat cut by + large made no odds, few retailers cut their prices, but i bet a good few will be putting prices up 2.5% shortly, that vat cut was nothing more than a way for some retailers to make 2.5% more

It was a huge inconvenience to retailers who had to splurge out cash on new pricepoint POS not once but twise with the return of 17.5% VAT.

Good for printers though – just like the nauseating Nat West as showing them beevering away as if they are doing SMEs like printers a favour – shitehooks.

Is this the GeeHPCPG outed?

No, it can't be, he had to retreat to Jan 2004 after Q1 was breached...

I believe Luton, the home of PG and the PET theory is down well into 2003 teritory :lol: