House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric Blair

Mother Charged With Assault After Smacking Her Violent Teenage Daughter

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/8269326.stm

ok, she was found not guilty .. but why was she even charged?

and here's another from this day last year:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glouces...ire/7631309.stm

she got 5 months in prison and both kids taken into care.

the lunatics are running the asylum.

edit: here's the daily wail's take on the 2nd case, with some more background.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...aby-sister.html

****** me she bit the poor little bugger, and she's got previous. Hardly mother of the year material is she.

I'd have banged the mental cow up too.

Stick that in ya pipe and smoke it Victorian Dad.

well i will hit my kids as and when needed and if the nanny state has a problom with that then they can have em.

All this softly, softey at schools has come back to bite them as the kids get older and kick the teachers in and call them puffs and such like and if the teachers want to know why then look in the mirrow.

Education is now controlled by leftwing parasites who are unable to think anything other than what their masters have told them to think and it's too late to ask for suport from me cus the ba$tards didn't teach me to spell right :lol:

it's not my fault honest it's cus i saw a cat get run over when i was seven and never got over it.

Guest X-QUORK
well i will hit my kids as and when needed and if the nanny state has a problom with that then they can have em.

Wow...what a MAN.

****** me she bit the poor little bugger, and she's got previous. Hardly mother of the year material is she.

I'd have banged the mental cow up too.

Stick that in ya pipe and smoke it Victorian Dad.

i'm no victorian dad and i don't leather my kids although i have been rough with them in anger once or twice, which i regret, usually when they were doing something dangerous to themselves or vindictive to a sibling. which is why i sympathize with this mother reacting to what she most likely took to be a jealousy attack on her baby by her young son (i've been there too). tellingly, my view of this case is shared by the majority of posters on the mumsnet forum (ie. parents) discussing this case after it was heard last year, whereas those most likely to condemn the mother seem to fit into the category of the 30 y/o single male virgin fvckwits who you find picketing abortion clinics in the usa (i also speak with authority as a former 30 y/o single male virgin fvckwit).

what seems to get most people going (including the judge in the case) is the fact that she bit her son to discipline him "in the manner of an animal", rather than tanning his @rse, which the judge implies would have been ok. i think this is a non-issue. wake up call -- humans ARE animals (and i don't mean that in a bad way), more so in times of alarm and i've seen chimpanzee mothers discipline their young in exactly the way that mother did. it wasn't vicious. her bite didn't break his skin and he reportedly wasn't distressed afterwards but a mark was left. big deal! i remember going into primary school once with a scratched face courtesy of my younger brother. i wasn't happy about it but curiously enough, the police were not involved.

biting, hitting, shaking, whatever? she struck out at her kid in anger. the only relevant question is was this a pattern of abuse? and was the kid living in fear of his mother? and i see nothing in either report to suggest that. she had 3 previous UNRELATED convictions. the only child abuse i can see in all this is on the part of the state apparatus and particularly that ball-less @rse-covering moron of a judge, who have between them deprived 2 children of their mother. and for that may they be one day judged.

All this softly, softey at schools has come back to bite them as the kids get older and kick the teachers in and call them puffs and such like and if the teachers want to know why then look in the mirrow.

Education is now controlled by leftwing parasites who are unable to think anything other than what their masters have told them to think and it's too late to ask for suport from me cus the ba$tards didn't teach me to spell right :lol:

it's not my fault honest it's cus i saw a cat get run over when i was seven and never got over it.

Id vote for you if you fancy being an MP ;)

Personally as a man who will never have kids, my policy is to hit the parents of brats. Its not the childs fault they were brought up by lefties is it.

Guest P-Diddly
Id vote for you if you fancy being an MP ;)

Personally as a man who will never have kids, my policy is to hit the parents of brats. Its not the childs fault they were brought up by lefties is it.

Why?

Best thing in the world mush.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/8269326.stm

ok, she was found not guilty .. but why was she even charged?

and here's another from this day last year:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glouces...ire/7631309.stm

she got 5 months in prison and both kids taken into care.

the lunatics are running the asylum.

edit: here's the daily wail's take on the 2nd case, with some more background.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...aby-sister.html

Ok.....I'll admit Ive cracked my kids on the back of the legs or the **** when they've really stepped out of line and I would include headbutting me or trying to stab me with scissors in the category of something that deserves a smack (esp with a 14 year old).

However I can see no circumstances where it is acceptable to sink your teeth into your childs flesh...fookin animal behaviour.

Ok.....I'll admit Ive cracked my kids on the back of the legs or the **** when they've really stepped out of line and I would include headbutting me or trying to stab me with scissors in the category of something that deserves a smack (esp with a 14 year old).

However I can see no circumstances where it is acceptable to sink your teeth into your childs flesh...fookin animal behaviour.

not acceptable but arguably natural. i refer you to my previous posting and also to the mumsnet forum where several mothers admitted to doing the same thing. what have you against animals anyway? i'd favour them morally over most humans.

what i think should have happened here was that the mother and children be interviewed and a social worker assigned to investigate whether this was a case of child abuse and in the absence of evidence for which, no action be taken, except to retain a record on file in case of a repeat.

Guest X-QUORK

In all but the most exceptional circumstances the parent has failed if they need to resort to physical violence to communicate with their child. I'd like to see advocates of using violence on their kids try doing the same at work with their colleagues.

not acceptable but arguably natural. i refer you to my previous posting and also to the mumsnet forum where several mothers admitted to doing the same thing. what have you against animals anyway? i'd favour them morally over most humans.

Haven't got anything against animals....just like to think that human beings can rise above the bad aspects of animalistic behaviour. As for the morals of animals.....I'll have to bow down to your expertise as it's something I know nothing about....apart from tomcats aren't supposed to have many. :lol: