Australian Teenagers Find $100,000 – And Hand It In

interestrateripoff

HOLA441
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
I'm with the consensus here.

Unless there is a compelling reason for handing it in then of course you keep it and spend it discreetly over time.

A slightly better car, purchase of a few gold coins, cash in hand work by tradesmen etc. etc.

Exactly. Just top up your lifestyle by 10k every year for 5 years. If done subtely nobody would be the wiser.

HOLA443
HOLA444
I was thinking a criminal lost the money, and now knows you have 100K in cash somewhere. The method of spending it might work but it wasn't

that I thought about.

I see. I imagine the criminals would be pretty peeved at their cash being the Police as well !!

You could have a good point. In fact - just backs up the plan of keeping it all. Do it well and the plod and the criminals have no idea where it has gone.

HOLA445
I was thinking a criminal lost the money, and now knows you have 100K in cash somewhere. The method of spending it might work but it wasn't

that I thought about.

I see. I imagine the criminals would be pretty peeved at their cash being the Police as well !!

You could have a good point. In fact - just backs up the plan of keeping it all. Do it well and the plod and the criminals have no idea where it has gone.

Archived