House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tricksy

We're Going On A Bear Hunt...

A friend of mine didn't get "Teletubbies"! That's because he's 40, and not their target market! ;)

Can I have some of what you are taking?

Guest X-QUORK

I was reading "We're going on a bear hunt" to my son last night. Now I'm fairly new to the book, but my wife tells me it's a classic. Maybe it's just me, but has the author not heard of flow?

We're going on a bear hunt.

We're going to catch a big one.

What a beautiful day!

We're not scared.

No matter how hard I try, it always comes out in staccato bursts and sounds rubbish.

Is it just me?

I was reading "We're going on a bear hunt" to my son last night. Now I'm fairly new to the book, but my wife tells me it's a classic. Maybe it's just me, but has the author not heard of flow?

What a beautiful day!

We're not scared.

No matter how hard I try, it always comes out in staccato bursts and sounds rubbish.

Is it just me?

It's all in the delivery.... As I cant help you with this on a typed forum, ask a few 6 year olds to tell you how it's done.

Guest X-QUORK
That was close, didn't think he'd make through that snow storm alive.

The whole premise is flawed, I mean what kind of parent decides to go looking for dangerous animals...and takes his children along?

The whole premise is flawed, I mean what kind of parent decides to go looking for dangerous animals...and takes his children along?

I thought they were looking for the people trying to talk down the price of mummy and daddy's house.

Guest X-QUORK
I thought they were looking for the people trying to talk down the price of mummy and daddy's house.

I'm off on one about the original story book.

What a beautiful day!

We're not scared.

Is it just me?

No, I agree completely. Glad to hear it's not just me.

I never thought I'd be posting about this book on an internet forum, but our sons have it and I find lack of flow very annoying (and yes, I've watched the youtube vid).

Beautifully illustrated though.

I don't think this book is the origin of the whole "Going on a bear hunt" thing. I believe it's based on an older song (could be wrong about that).

cheers

sjiff