House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jister1

House Prices September

Everytime a poster has something that appears to be bullish, semi bullish....it get's hoofed into the troll forum.

I think this site is going downhill and somone has waxed the the hill.

Why sensor a forum for dabte in such a draconian manner.

if you supress debate there is no forum, hence the state of this place now!

Looks like the mods will do anything to try and keep the site alive and any bulish tones are supressed and muted.

well done....hope you are pleased.

Everytime a poster has something that appears to be bullish, semi bullish....it get's hoofed into the troll forum.

Looks like the mods will do anything to try and keep the site alive and any bulish tones are supressed and muted.

The internet is a fascist State.

jister1 the troll.

complaining about troll removals.

nice.

and TBH, theres plenty of threads showing ALL the news.

jister1 the troll.

complaining about troll removals.

nice.

and TBH, theres plenty of threads showing ALL the news.

bull = troll is a lazy shortcut that many on here take though...

bull = troll is a lazy shortcut that many on here take though...

some maybe. whats your point? you saying jister1 isnt?

some maybe. whats your point? you saying jister1 isnt?

I have to know the working definition of 'troll' before I can make that judgment. On this forum it seems to be anybody that doesn't think house prices will go down.

I have to know the working definition of 'troll' before I can make that judgment. On this forum it seems to be anybody that doesn't think house prices will go down.

a troll is someone who consistently posts to the general annoyance of others.

I think prices are going up by the way.

House prices are falling year on year sugar tits.

a troll is someone who consistently posts to the general annoyance of others.

I think prices are going up by the way.

That's not really a useful definition. There are some stupendously annoying and, frankly, thick bears on here but I don't contest their right to post.

The utility of this forum will diminish to nothing if it's allowed to become a mono-thought clique. If people have an opinion of house prices and they post it here they shouldn't be abused or shunted to off topic because it doesn't fit with the majority consensus.

MODS please demote to the Spelling for Beginner's sub forum.

Well done rsole. was that the best you can come up with? you sir are a tit! infact a tit is usefull you are a bigger **** than two bums :P

I've just had a quick look at the troll subforum and all I can see in the top 10-15 topics are a few from xcojo & sibs saying e.g. 'HPC is over, admit it" etc with little back up as to why, a few about a previous umentionable poster & some test topics or random topics...

I cant see anything that shouldnt be there - which topics do you mean? There are still a few bull topics on the main board page 1 that I've read today, still there?

MODS please demote to the Spelling for Beginner's sub forum.

Mods, please demote to the 'correct use of the apostrophe for beginners sub forum'.

Well done rsole. was that the best you can come up with? you sir are a tit! infact a tit is usefull you are a bigger **** than two bums :P

here is an example of a troll post...insulting and personally rude.

It's just people like you who get your posts removed because you talk out your @rse! Give us some hard facts instead of this mish mash of infant school speak!

I think Ab was saying that Eric consistently annoys people.

I don't agree with the way he has voiced it at all, but I do share the OP's sentimet on some things.

who?

House prices are falling year on year sugar tits.

If the house price indexes continue on their current trajectory, we'll be in positive territory very soon. We've had what, seven or or eight months of rises now?

The OP is spot on. This forum is heavily in denial and can't bare to accept that the crash may have finished in February 2009. With too many people on HPC having the exact same agenda, this place has developed a pack mentality in which those who say what then want to hear are worshipped and praised, and those that don't are dismissed as a troll or VI.

Edited by Turnbull2000

House prices are lower than a year ago, but MOM shows they are rising currently.
If the house price indexes continue on their current trajectory, we'll be in positive territory very soon. We've now had what, seven or or eight months of rises now?

The OP is spot on. This forum is heavily in denial and can't bare to accept that the crash may have finished in February 2009.

Both of you please tell the forum why you think they will continue rising.

Both of you please tell the forum why you think they will continue rising.

Why? Why do they have to?

It's a forum not a Court of Law!

Noone ever posts any new arguments as to why they'll keep on falling!

Besides, in the original thread, plenty of reasons including Government intervention were quoted as reasons why they would rise/not fall.