House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Disposable Heroes

Lycra!

Guest DisposableHeroes

I'm strong enough now, I'm not going to use cycling as an excuse to wear Lycra any more!

Guest X-QUORK
Yeah. Ugly f*cker ain't he.

Told my wife about his alleged Prince Albert and that's all she thinks about when she sees him on telly now. Filthy woman.

Told my wife about his alleged Prince Albert and that's all she thinks about when she sees him on telly now. Filthy woman.

I hadn't heard that. Does she want you to get one? Could be embarrassing passing through airport security. I though he was nick named Tinsel Tits.

Guest X-QUORK
I hadn't heard that. Does she want you to get one? Could be embarrassing passing through airport security. I though he was nick named Tinsel Tits.

Yes, I think he has a thing for piercings...and I'm sure I heard he has one down there, but he's understandably reticent to announce it on the Today program.

Yes, I think he has a thing for piercings...and I'm sure I heard he has one down there, but he's understandably reticent to announce it on the Today program.

Not sure why I remembered this, perhaps it's the Prince Albert, but an old lady goes to a naughty knicker party and decides to buy a vibrator to spice up her sex life. When she goes to the next party the woman running it asks how she got on with it? Not to good she replies, it knocked out three of my teeth.

I hope that rug has some kind of mechanism to secure it, on a wood varnished floor

that is an accident waiting to happen.

I think that is why those girls have their hands on each other's bottoms - trying to hold each other down to secure the rug.

The black lycra couple have a nice touch in a matching lycra covered ankle cuff on the female's ankles.

A male acquaintence admitted to me quite recently that a major attraction of the Honda Fireblade that he had bought was the opportunity of dressing up in black leather.When I see them swarming like flies every sunday I can't help wondering.