House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

51%deposit

Gordon Brown To Record Chatty Podcasts To Reassure Brits

Who will listen to these? Not many people - I suppose Brown loyalists will, if there are any, plus people who want to reinforce their opinion on how bad he is - but that's about all.

This cant end well for gordon. He ALWAYS looks uncomfortable and devious. Like here, god knows whats going through his mind...

article-1214064-0676B2DB000005DC-132_468x286.jpg

'Is it dead?'

'what is that water coming from its eyes?'

'Throw it away, its stealing the limelight'

Guest P-Diddly
This cant end well for gordon. He ALWAYS looks uncomfortable and devious. Like here, god knows whats going through his mind...

article-1214064-0676B2DB000005DC-132_468x286.jpg

'Is it dead?'

'what is that water coming from its eyes?'

'Throw it away, its stealing the limelight'

That poor man does cut such a lonely figure. Awkward . . . misplaced . . . kind of disjointed. He believes his own rhetoric, however much he knows it's wrong, simply to preserve what little is left of his fragile self-esteem.

On a personal level this chap should pack his stuff today and just walk out the door. Forget the lot and find some simple thing to do that makes him happy.

On a personal level this chap should pack his stuff today and just walk out the door. Forget the lot and find some simple thing to do that makes him happy.

I think he's overcome with hatred for Bliar. He just wants to beat him, get elected for longer, stay in power longer, screw the country longer. The only thing that gives him pleasure is being PM when Blair is not. I think this is his sole remaining purpose in life. I guess he could get one over on blair by sleeping with his wife, but with Cherie, i think decades of misery as PM would be preferable.