House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest daddy bull

I Have Been "outed" By Bloo Loo......

Guest Daddy Bear
A Daddy in gay culture is an older man sexually involved in a relationship or having a sexual interest in a younger man. The age gap may differ, but the relationship involves the traditional parental hierarchy of father-son dynamics, the daddy providing emotional support and guidance along with sexual encouragement and nurturing to the inexperienced and vulnerable partner. The typical interpretation usually includes the dad taking the sexual role of top (sex) while the bottom (sex) role is ascribed to the son, though actually many relationships work the other way round or have no such strict behavioural categories rooted in ******** sex.
Bear is LGBT slang for those in the bear communities, a subculture in the gay/bisexual male communities and an emerging subset of LGBT communities with events, codes and culture-specific identity. It also describes a physical type.

Bears tend to have hairy bodies and facial hair; some are heavy-set; some project an image of working-class masculinity in their grooming and appearance, though none of these are requirements or unique indicators. Some bears place importance on presenting a hyper-masculine image and may shun interaction with, and even disdain, men who exhibit effeminacy.[1] The bear concept can function as an identity, an affiliation, and an ideal to live up to, and there is ongoing debate in bear communities about what constitutes a bear. There is also, anecdotally, more acceptance of tattoos and body piercing in the bear community.

Bears are almost always gay or bisexual men, although increasingly transgender men (transmen) and those who shun labels for gender and sexuality are also included within bear communities.

Bloo loo let it be known last night in the "Who is the biggest Knob on HPC?" by MrB, the "true meaning of Daddy Bear" - it has nothing to do with my economic stance.

Hence the new avtar of myself.

Incidentally I won Mr B's Poll before it was deleted by the Mods.

Mods: Please can you put it back?

Anyway - anyone else feel like joining me out of the closet? It feels strangely liberating...

are you going swimming?

1. Gay Housing Market Bubble Bursts

2. Gay Bank Lending Implodes

3. Gay Economy Begins to Contract

4. Gay Banks begin to Fail

5. Gay Unemployment Soars

6. Gay Banks are Nationalised

7. Gay Interest Rates are Lowered Dramatically to 0%

8. Gay Quantitative Easing will be carried out on a Massive Scale

9. Gay Dash For Assets

10. Gay (Inflationary) Default on Debt - (Bond Market Collapse)

11. Gay Hyperinflation

12. Gay New Currencies introduced

13. Gay Political Unrest & Change

Guest anorthosite
are you going swimming?

1. Gay Housing Market Bubble Bursts

2. Gay Bank Lending Implodes

3. Gay Economy Begins to Contract

4. Gay Banks begin to Fail

5. Gay Unemployment Soars

6. Gay Banks are Nationalised

7. Gay Interest Rates are Lowered Dramatically to 0%

8. Gay Quantitative Easing will be carried out on a Massive Scale

9. Gay Dash For Assets

10. Gay (Inflationary) Default on Debt - (Bond Market Collapse)

11. Gay Hyperinflation

12. Gay New Currencies introduced

13. Gay Political Unrest & Change

Shouldn't number 11 come before number 8?

Shouldn't number 11 come before number 8?

nah, no11 is a considerate giver.

Guest Daddy Bear
Is that really you in the avatar? See you in XXL later! :lol:

of course its me.

If you must know my name is Tim Allen and I was the winner of "Mr Daddy Bear unlimited 2008"

;)

Guest Daddy Bear
Anyway - anyone else feel like joining me out of the closet? It feels strangely liberating...

just me then eh?