House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KingCharles1st

Way To Go Daily Wail!

Guest KingCharles1st

Blair says Brown is a quitter!

"Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson have given up hope of Gordon Brown winning the General Election and believe he may throw in the towel to avoid humiliation by David Cameron, it was revealed last night."

:lol::lol::lol:

article-1214775-05E91E8D000005DC-107_468x336.jpg

Tony....listen,,, you werent clever, you werent a great PM, you and your mate borrowed from the taxpayer to bribe him for your vote.

you bailed...YOU are the quitter. YOU KNEW it was time to go.

You are not only a murderer, you are a liar and worse....a buck passer.

and SHAME on people willing to pay you a single farthing for your views....you are not worth it.

Guest KingCharles1st
Tony....listen,,, you werent clever, you werent a great PM, you and your mate borrowed from the taxpayer to bribe him for your vote.

and SHAME on people willing to pay you a single farthing for your views....you are not worth it.

Yep- they truly were made to rot in each other's slime

"Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson have given up hope of Gordon Brown winning the General Election and believe he may throw in the towel to avoid humiliation by David Cameron, it was revealed last night."

I would love to have seen Gordon's face when he first saw this story.

Would love it even more if he decided "Sod this, I'm going to call an election right now - I'll show them I'm not a bottler!!"

One can dream.....

Guest UK Debt Slave
I would love to have seen Gordon's face when he first saw this story.

Would love it even more if he decided "Sod this, I'm going to call an election right now - I'll show them I'm not a bottler!!"

One can dream.....

Just pray that Bliar doesn't become EU President if the Irish ratify the Lisbon Treaty next month.

We might not have seen the ar$e end of NuFascist yet! :(

he was quite clever, he gave the people what they wanted and was duly elected 3 times :lol:

"He will bring them debt, and they will love him for it"

Hed be a great Euro PM, the germans would love him, he could introduce maggies AST encourage investment in property speculation and triple their house prices in a few years. Think how rich theyd become, why wouldnt they love him

Tony Blair took the only parachute and bailed out years ago. Brown was then left at the controls of what Tony Blair knew was an economy with zero fuel in the tanks.

It's a bit rich for him to call Brown a quitter!

Tony Blair took the only parachute and bailed out years ago. Brown was then left at the controls of what Tony Blair knew was an economy with zero fuel in the tanks.

It's a bit rich for him to call Brown a quitter!

Hang on a sec. Just who was responsible for the economy when Tony flew out?

Both equally guilty in my eyes.

Excellent post, Bloo Loo.

Just pray that Bliar doesn't become EU President if the Irish ratify the Lisbon Treaty next month.

We might not have seen the ar$e end of NuFascist yet! :(

Oh I suspect there's one too many european leaders vying for that one, Blair is way down the list.

Agreed. Blair is a vile scumbag who is equally as culpable as Brown for our current problems.

A disgrace if that man ever becomes EU president. He should by publicly lynched!

I hope the Irish vote no again, however maybe the economic problems will sway them.

A disgrace if that man ever becomes EU president. He should by publicly lynched!

I hope the Irish vote no again, however maybe the economic problems will sway them.

which is ironic as their problems are magnified by being stuck in a currency they cant devalue with IRs that arent suitable

Guest P-Diddly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...t.html?ITO=1490

Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson have given up hope of Gordon Brown winning the General Election and believe he may throw in the towel to avoid humiliation by David Cameron, it was revealed last night.

The damning verdict on the Prime Minister by his two most prominent Labour colleagues came as a new book disclosed that Mr Blair has branded Mr Brown a 'quitter not a fighter'.

But what got me was this.

Scotch whisky industry leaders have imposed a cruel cut on Gordon Brown.

They have called off a traditional reception at next week's Labour conference in Brighton where they usually hand out free drinks. . . .

The Scotch Whisky Association receptions are a social highlight of the political party conference season. Vast quantities of some of the most expensive malt whiskies are handed out - for free.

Why can't we just run government like I run my sites? Out of Portacabins with the local sandwich shop providing lunch.

No he will be cruxified, wearing a crown of thorns, he knows it is his destiny.

Because he is mental.

No he will be cruxified, wearing a crown of thorns, he knows it is his destiny.

Because he is mental.

He will gladly let others die for his sins.

For me, Gordon will not have reached the end until he go's Cap in hand to IMF, then i shall rejoice in the "Jim Calahan" moment :)

Mike

article-1214775-05E91E8D000005DC-107_468x336.jpg

Why not have a guess what they are saying caption competition?

Brown "quick photgraphers smile for our public"

Mandelson "you don't smile like that you strange looking tw+t, look at me and smile like this"

Oh I suspect there's one too many european leaders vying for that one, Blair is way down the list.

Does it matter that much what the Euro-trash want? I'll come down to who the Yanks, Chinease and Rooskies want to deal with...

Oh and of course what the Rothschilds want.. ;)