House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Baroness Scotland In £170,000 Expenses Probe

Jeezus! What a "boiler"!

That wasn't very PC, was it?

I could live very nicely on half her "expenses"! :blink:

Guest KingCharles1st
Jeezus! What a "boiler"!

That wasn't very PC, was it?-- NO IT WASN'T, WAS IT!- You're in for it m'lad I'm afraid

I could live very nicely on half her "expenses"! :blink:

Don't you think she and her housekeeper share extremely similar racial features, almost like they are "reated," if in fact they turn out to be, then-

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

The thing about Baroness Scotland is that she steered a law through Parliament which gave employers who hired illegal immigrants no leeway whatsoever, and then when she did just that expected us to swallow the usual garbage about doing it "in good faith."

And now the £170,000 fiddle.

She must go! :angry:

The thing about Baroness Scotland is that she steered a law through Parliament which gave employers who hired illegal immigrants no leeway whatsoever, and then when she did just that expected us to swallow the usual garbage about doing it "in good faith."

And now the £170,000 fiddle.

She must go! :angry:

I could not agree more 1929 but I fear they will spin and contort and she will stay.........way too high up in the ZaNu mafia and the rest and her friends in the BBC will do all they can to protect her.

I would give about a 1 in 3 chance of her getting the sacking her corruption (apart from everything else) deserves..........

I could not agree more 1929 but I fear they will spin and contort and she will stay.........way too high up in the ZaNu mafia and the rest and her friends in the BBC will do all they can to protect her.

I would give about a 1 in 3 chance of her getting the sacking her corruption (apart from everything else) deserves..........

Come on, there's no chance at all she'll go! All part of Labour's masterplan. The new Utopia. Labour's new ruling class. Confer with the case of Baroness Uddin, who has a substantial residence in Bangladesh (yet is a peer of the realm in the UK, how a peerage was justified remains a mystery), claimed £100,000 for an empty flat she didn't live in and then attempted to cover up by hastily installing furniture and curtains, while living in subsidised social housing in Tower Hamlets, a borough with a social housing list of 20,000 people! Has she been kicked out? Will she ever be? The only way these leeches can be removed is when the English Revolution kicks off, and we have that much overdue civil war.

Here's the odious life peer Uddin spouting off about the banning of Geert Wilders.

Why do we allow this unelected piece of vermin to remain in a position of political power?

you just could not make this up, if you wrote this as fiction it would be unbelievable.

We now have a political system Pakistan would be proud of.

May as well send the army in to clean them out.

These two should be kicked out of public office this week.

Possibly the house keeper should be kicked out of the country for overstaying the visa. Of course the good old human Rights Act prevents this as she has a right to a family life and luckily she married a "Serbian born" (presumably converted to Britishness) solicitor, so she gets to stay.

How many generations of Britishness can Baroness Scotland demonstrate too? Is that Scotland as in the whole country? I've never seen a life peer take a nation as their title. Does she think she's royalty?

... Baroness Scotland demonstrate too? Is that Scotland as in the whole country? I've never seen a life peer take a nation as their title. Does she think she's royalty?

She's not quite that cheeky - Patricia Janet Scotland, Baroness Scotland of Asthal

oh, and just the one, in answer to your other question.

How many generations of Britishness can Baroness Scotland demonstrate too? Is that Scotland as in the whole country? I've never seen a life peer take a nation as their title. Does she think she's royalty?

Was Arthur English ever knighted?