House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

What Can Be Done About Dr Bubbs Charts?

He's gone berserk in the main forum again. Charts all over the place. Totally indecipherable.

"Sandpaper drops", "rallybacks" and "Guillotines." He's making it all up I tell you! Perhaps its a secret code?

Can't you get a plugin for vbulletin that replaces all chart images with ladies breasts (or male appendages) depending on your sexuality?

He's gone berserk in the main forum again. Charts all over the place. Totally indecipherable.

"Sandpaper drops", "rallybacks" and "Guillotines." He's making it all up I tell you! Perhaps its a secret code?

I saw that, and I thought pretty much the same thing. The sandpaper drop got me as well.

Edit. Aarghh! I just googled for "sandpaper drop" and the third hit was this.

Can't you get a plugin for vbulletin that replaces all chart images with ladies breasts (or male appendages) depending on your sexuality?

It couldn't be more perverted than a "sandpaper drop" and a "rallyback".

I believe those practices are outlawed in even the most open-minded countries.

We need to set up an unPopular Front For the Mocking of Unexplained Charts. Regular OTers must strike the main forum whenever a chart with no title, axes or explaination is posted, posting our own nonsense charts in reply on any deviant threads.

I will, of course, direct our assault from my Chateaux. Are you looking forward to the big push?

Don't worry my boy, if you should falter, remember that Captain Darling and I are behind you.

About 35 miles behind you.

Guest anorthosite
We need to set up an unPopular Front For the Mocking of Unexplained Charts. Regular OTers must strike the main forum whenever a chart with no title, axes or explaination is posted, posting our own nonsense charts in reply on any deviant threads.

I will, of course, direct our assault from my Chateaux. Are you looking forward to the big push?

Don't worry my boy, if you should falter, remember that Captain Darling and I are behind you.

About 35 miles behind you.

So who is going first? And might I suggest:

science.jpg

its not a vbull forum though