House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Spart

Tetsuya Ishikawa

The bloated self-serving imbecile that is Tetsuya Ishikawa has written a book "How I Caused the Credit Crunch".

Deluded with grandeur and self-importance, he is not merely content to derive sadistic pleasure monopolising the infamy for the greatest economic disaster in history, this vile personification of megalomanic narcissism is now shamelessly embarking on a media career, calculatedly expecting his wilfully treacherous taunts to be his ticket to celebrity status.

This Etonian-Yakuza thug is an affront to humanity, a fully paid-up menace to global society, a loathsome parasite, a grinning chesire fat cat of the most poisonous kind and a smiling crocodile flicking V-signs at the millions suffering the catastrophe he and his ilk have made fortunes in wringing.

He is an attention-seeking charlatan of the worst variety, wrapping himself in the flag of righteousness, fraudulently suggesting moments of superficial conscience that never happened, rationalising the indefensible, smugly dismissing the inexcusable with the arrogance and glibness befitting the most ardent Third Reich fanatic with the excuse "that's what I was paid to do".

If anyone knows where this big fat tub of debauched financial terrorism, this poster-boy for the sociopathic plunder of human souls lives please say so - near Tyburn Tree with any luck.

Tetsuya : you're the inspiration for a new TV game show "Have I Got Noose For You"

Edited by Dave Spart

Is he the guy who ate that woman in Belgium?

I think The Stranglers wrote a song about him.

He virtuously boasts of his rapacious appetite for destroying others at his own pleasure, so it wouldn't come as a surprise.

Edited by Dave Spart

Blimey Dave

& I thought I loathed Cliff Richard

This is nonsense...we all know SIBLEY caused the credit crunch by refusing to sell his house.

Blimey Dave

& I thought I loathed Cliff Richard

HPCers will clearly remember that HM Queen asked bankers and economists why no-one had seen the crisis coming.

I've saved copies of Wacky-Kashy's website files and I'm going to send them with a copy of his book to Her Majesty so she can draw her own conclusions.

Too late, Tetsuya.

my wife "accidentally" bought me this book for £2 at a charity shop...looks like somebody also thought it was trash and passed it on.

if you do happen to find a copy sitting on a shelf (highly likely) just open it to page 102 (paperback) and read from about midway down the page to about page 103 end.

that is all you need to know about the house price issue.

all explained, in glorious detail..

my wife "accidentally" bought me this book for £2 at a charity shop...looks like somebody also thought it was trash and passed it on.

if you do happen to find a copy sitting on a shelf (highly likely) just open it to page 102 (paperback) and read from about midway down the page to about page 103 end.

that is all you need to know about the house price issue.

all explained, in glorious detail..

If that's all can't you just photocopy the offending pages for us to read.

The bloated self-serving imbecile that is Tetsuya Ishikawa has written a book "How I Caused the Credit Crunch".

Deluded with grandeur and self-importance, he is not merely content to derive sadistic pleasure monopolising the infamy for the greatest economic disaster in history, this vile personification of megalomanic narcissism is now shamelessly embarking on a media career, calculatedly expecting his wilfully treacherous taunts to be his ticket to celebrity status.

This Etonian-Yakuza thug is an affront to humanity, a fully paid-up menace to global society, a loathsome parasite, a grinning chesire fat cat of the most poisonous kind and a smiling crocodile flicking V-signs at the millions suffering the catastrophe he and his ilk have made fortunes in wringing.

He is an attention-seeking charlatan of the worst variety, wrapping himself in the flag of righteousness, fraudulently suggesting moments of superficial conscience that never happened, rationalising the indefensible, smugly dismissing the inexcusable with the arrogance and glibness befitting the most ardent Third Reich fanatic with the excuse "that's what I was paid to do".

If anyone knows where this big fat tub of debauched financial terrorism, this poster-boy for the sociopathic plunder of human souls lives please say so - near Tyburn Tree with any luck.

Tetsuya : you're the inspiration for a new TV game show "Have I Got Noose For You"

the person in his book is the person he wishes he was. He was worse than useless in structured credit.

Is this the fellow that has upset you?...deffo foreign looking.

testuya.jpg

post-14298-1253391777_thumb.jpg