House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest worthless_site

Why Do Men Live With Fat Ugly Women

Guest Barebear

I'm in my 40's and have had my share of nice birds but women my age all seem to be grossly overweight. And to be honest I dont fancy fat women. So I'd rather be a batchelor and its nice not having to answer to anyone , get pissed when you want,change underwear when you want, fart etc etc.

But I see plenty of guys with fat women. Are they attracted to them or just afraid to be on their own.

Answers from men with a pig indoors most welcome.

Maybe they were more appealing when they first got together. If they've been together for a while, maybe they are appreciated for other reasons.

Guest X-QUORK

There are some lucky men who go for the larger lady...I say lucky because they always have the pick of the day.

Guest Barebear
Maybe they were more appealing when they first got together. If they've been together for a while, maybe they are appreciated for other reasons.

Yeh I see that point and I was wondering whether it would have applied to me if I had stayed with the ex.

She has now trebled her body weight since we first met but her husband is only half her weight and a little taller. Always makes me laugh when I see them together.

And she was a real looker in her teens.

Yeh I see that point and I was wondering whether it would have applied to me if I had stayed with the ex.

She has now trebled her body weight since we first met but her husband is only half her weight and a little taller. Always makes me laugh when I see them together.

People tend to stick with what they know after a certain age. I'm the same with aftershave.

Guest Parry aka GOD
I'm in my 40's and have had my share of nice birds but women my age all seem to be grossly overweight. And to be honest I dont fancy fat women. So I'd rather be a batchelor and its nice not having to answer to anyone , get pissed when you want,change underwear when you want, fart etc etc.

But I see plenty of guys with fat women. Are they attracted to them or just afraid to be on their own.

Answers from men with a pig indoors most welcome.

I've asked myself this question for the last week when the wife returned from being MIA since March. Fook me she's put on about 300 lbs the fat kunt.

Do I want to live with this? Can I live with this?

I've asked myself this question for the last week when the wife returned from being MIA since March. Fook me she's put on about 300 lbs the fat kunt.

How much will it cost to extricate yourself?

Guest Barebear
People tend to stick with what they know after a certain age. I'm the same with aftershave.

But if it stunk off pi$$ wouldn't you change it ?

Guest Barebear

:lol::lol::lol:

Whats MIA by the way ?

Guest KingCharles1st

well I think weight has little to do with it. My current best female friend and ex LTR has put on stones, and being about 5 foot and starting out a size 6, it does make you wonder. However, even though she pisses me off intensely I still love her, but being female, she is of course unlivable with.

Guest Barebear
Of course, but you can't go wrong with Old Spice.

Yep thats really going to attract the right sort !!

Me, I'm gonna try that pheranome stuff, which apparently smells like cum. But they dont say whether its male or female.

Guest KingCharles1st

Me, I'm gonna try that pheranome stuff, which apparently smells like cum. But they dont say whether its male or female.

Oh God- nominee for "Best HPC post of the year" :lol:

I thought that only attracted cats.

Guest Barebear
Oh God- nominee for "Best HPC post of the year" :lol:

And what a fantastic advert for HPC.

Forget your stoopid house and come and join us in our off topic forum and find out what women really want to where to get the tastiest sandwich.

Nature's cruel joke.

I get to look at a lot of naked flesh in a professional sort of way and it really does depress me how women change from gorgeous at 15-19 to hags by the time they are 25 in many cases.

I have noticed that the upper class totty do keep their looks and a certain glint in the eye into their 40s and occasionally I come across a 60 year old in the private clinic who is stll good looking. I assume these were very good looking young women who married into money because of their looks.

Unmarried women tend to age better. I think once they are married and covered in baby puke and bits of Weetabix most women don't really want to attract the opposite sex and become slobs.

What concerns me most is that I still fancy women of the same age I did when I was 25. Obviously, at my age, the lust is unfulfilled unless money were to change hands!

Nature's cruel joke.

I get to look at a lot of naked flesh in a professional sort of way and it really does depress me how women change from gorgeous at 15-19 to hags by the time they are 25 in many cases.

I have noticed that the upper class totty do keep their looks and a certain glint in the eye into their 40s and occasionally I come across a 60 year old in the private clinic who is stll good looking. I assume these were very good looking young women who married into money because of their looks.

Unmarried women tend to age better. I think once they are married and covered in baby puke and bits of Weetabix most women don't really want to attract the opposite sex and become slobs.

What concerns me most is that I still fancy women of the same age I did when I was 25. Obviously, at my age, the lust is unfulfilled unless money were to change hands!

Guest Barebear
Nature's cruel joke.

I put it down to one thing ,laziness. Having kids doesnt help. But the overiding factor with my ex was laziness. And she was bloody good at it too. I remember her telling me in my twenties how she had done loads of washing and had shopped and cooked dinner and was justifiably knackered. Naive then as I was I totally bought it. It was only when she left that I realised that SHE hadn't done loads of washing , the machine had and the oven had cooked the food which was only pizza and oven chips.

Guest X-QUORK

Speaking as a sack of shit myself, I quite like a woman who shows a few signs of age, if appropriate. Of course we're all designed to seek out the nearest available 18 year old, and so are the female of the species...but life would be bloody tiresome for all involved if we ended up chasing a limited pool of hot young strumpet.

Thumbs up for the experienced other half I say, there's a lot less pissing about.

Guest Barebear
Speaking as a sack of shit myself, I quite like a woman who shows a few signs of age, if appropriate. Of course we're all designed to seek out the nearest available 18 year old, and so are the female of the species...but life would be bloody tiresome for all involved if we ended up chasing a limited pool of hot young strumpet.

Thumbs up for the experienced other half I say, there's a lot less pissing about.

You are the ideal drinking partner. you have the pig, I'll have the nicer mate.

The pig is the nicer ones insurance policy. If the pig is suited the nicer one is trapped.

Guest X-QUORK
You are the ideal drinking partner. you have the pig, I'll have the nicer mate.

The pig is the nicer ones insurance policy. If the pig is suited the nicer one is trapped.

Happily married to a beautiful woman so I'm able to pontificate without really meaning a word I say.