House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Noodle

The Future?

Guest Parry aka GOD

Technology. Everyone loves technology. It's what separates the human being from the rest of the animal kingdom (well most).

The future is in efficiency. Both energy and mineral resource. The future of economies is to maintain a good standard of living by living smarter.

Here's a good example. My kind of car.

http://autos.yahoo.com/auto-shows/frankfur...agen-L1-Concept

The iPod is another. Just think of all those gallons of fuel saved from going to the store to buy a CD. All that plastic saved. All those delivery miles that never happened.

I'm bored by the way. Just fancied a ramble.

Technology. Everyone loves technology. It's what separates the human being from the rest of the animal kingdom (well most).

The future is in efficiency. Both energy and mineral resource. The future of economies is to maintain a good standard of living by living smarter.

Here's a good example. My kind of car.

http://autos.yahoo.com/auto-shows/frankfur...agen-L1-Concept

The iPod is another. Just think of all those gallons of fuel saved from going to the store to buy a CD. All that plastic saved. All those delivery miles that never happened.

I'm bored by the way. Just fancied a ramble.

Have you every thought of getting a job compiling the CPI figures?

Guest Parry aka GOD
Have you every thought of getting a job compiling the CPI figures?

No I'm detailing the use of hydrogen peroxide to clean a cave system right now and it's dull.

No I'm detailing the use of hydrogen peroxide to clean a cave system right now and it's dull.

Switch a light on.

If you have any left over you could do yourself a few highlights.

Guest Parry aka GOD
Is the client insisting on the use of fertiliser as well?

p-o-p

No. Although I have recommended a bit of aerobic bio as a polishing phase. Depends on salt water intrusion/salinity and consequent osmotic pressure and cell plasmoptolysis, hydrocarbon chain length (aged/weathered bunker fuel), overall treatability . . . caveat . . . caveat.

Dull, dull, dull . . . and the old woman is moaning about having to do the garden!

They have no clue!

Guest Parry aka GOD
If you have any left over you could do yourself a few highlights.

Sweetening of a potentially explosive atmosphere and I'll have no hair.