House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PopGun

Free Speech Alive And Well In Uk

I see dear Tamsin is a very busy girl:

Cambridge educated Ormond has previously blasted aircraft noise through the front door of then Transport Secretary Ruth Kelly, as well as being arrested on the roof of Parliament buildings and this year handcuffing herself to the railings of Business Secretary Peter Mandelson's home in protest at the closure of a wind turbine firm.

English graduate Ormond, 24, from Dalston, East London is the granddaughter of a baronet and also a member of the anti-flying campaign group Plane Stupid.

Well if the cap fits!!

Guest X-QUORK

I agree with their message, but not the action...all it does is give Clarkson something else to rant about.

I agree with their message....

What? Agree with what we say or we will cover your drive in dung?? The enviromentalist but car loving Tamsin should grow up and get a job. I wonder what motor Daddy and Mummy drive? I wonder how many foreign destinations she's enjoyed in her life??

By all means protest, but not if it involves criminal damage or assault. I used to sympathize with the animal rights movement, until they turned into militant malevolent ba55tards.

Guest X-QUORK
What? Agree with what we say or we will cover your drive in dung?? The enviromentalist but car loving Tamsin should grow up and get a job. I wonder what motor Daddy and Mummy drive? I wonder how many foreign destinations she's enjoyed in her life??

By all means protest, but not if it involves criminal damage or assault. I used to sympathize with the animal rights movement, until they turned into militant malevolent ba55tards.

Not sure how you managed to completely misinterpret my post? I agree with their concerns about the environment, not the leaving of dung.

Not sure how you managed to completely misinterpret my post? I agree with their concerns about the environment, not the leaving of dung.

???? They went hand in hand.

I still don't get the suffragette costumes. I wonder who's funding this South West tour of climate 'awareness'?

I love Jeremy, I love fast cars, I love progress, but I've learnt some things and those things terrify me.

Clearly, English isn't one of them!

Despite, apparently, being "An English graduate".

:rolleyes:

http://www.ameliasmagazine.com/amelias_blo...s_ed_miliba.php

Bear in mind the arrogance of Tamsin Omond and her crew of lawbreakers when they just ridiculed people's cries - such as the woman who could not get to her father's wake when Tamsin held up Stansted. Then, when the protesters were not allowed to fly under bail conditions, they protested! They WANTED to get on planes and see their families, but screw the rest of the world.

on bail for stopping flights, and they complain that there bail conditions stop them from jetting around the world!

http://ilovecarbondioxide.com/

Guest X-QUORK
???? They went hand in hand.

Why is this so hard for you? I am a fan of the Green party, but I do not agree with what these women did at Clarkson's property.

I really can't make it any clearer for you.

Protest without breaking the law..... :lol::lol::lol: Yeah - that always helps. You're hilarious. How about we break the law and change a few things at the same time.

Come on, you know certain indviduals and groups routinely undermine their own argument by crossing the line.

These middle-class 'gels' dressing as suffragettes is p1ssing somewhat on the suffragettes. We need people to take up proper direct action - civil unrest. Bankers and politicians need to be run out of town on a rail and the whole thing replaced with an actual democracy. As for climate change - if these women represent the kind of world we'll have then I say bring on global warming. The planet doesn't need saving, the planet will be fine whatever happens. IF the situation is as dire as facistas like these want it to be it's people who might not make it and that seems, through my misanthropic filter, to be no bad thing.

Can't disagree with much of that.

Agree - English Lit grad - very useful when it comes to understanding the science of climate change - not.

Fecking useless bint. Is she fit though?

Why is this so hard for you? I am a fan of the Green party, but I do not agree with what these women did at Clarkson's property.

I really can't make it any clearer for you.

:rolleyes:

Dumping manure is a form of freedom of speech, isn't it? Freedom of expression.

It's pollution. Surely then running a Range Rover is freedom of expression too then?

I have only seen one law breaking incident that I though t undermined a cause and that was all the very staged "violence" against the RBS building at the G20 protest. I don't see it as undermining a cause if you are willing to actually put your own @ss on the line for what you think is right.

I didn't see any valiance in attacking £12k a year bank staff when the real villains where miles away from the front line. The protesters just resembled another angry mob.

I don't like these women because they represent the exact opposite of that while passing themselves off as radical. Like the bint that slimed Mandlegrot with custard. The line you refer to is imaginary - none of these women would dare take a risk for the cause that involves possible injury/death or serious jail time. The real suffragettes did both and changed the law as a result. Game playing b00bies like these are in it for their own self aggrandisement.

Again agree with most of this, especially the end. However these lines do exist. Take animal rights again for example. It's one thing publishing disturbing imagery of animals undergoing lab testing, but another thing altogether sending mail bombs to the tester's houses.

Guest X-QUORK

Staying on the right side of the law becomes a grey area once the police start behaving the way they did at the G20 protests. Once you've been kettled and effectively had your right to protest removed, not to mention freedom of movement, normal respect for the law takes a bit of a battering.

Agree - English Lit grad - very useful when it comes to understanding the science of climate change - not.

I'll answer my own question - courtesy of Facebook.

tamsin_ormond.jpg

Did she get those teeth from the same stable as the manure?

post-3071-1253266941_thumb.jpg

Guest skullingtonjoe

I'll answer my own question - courtesy of Facebook.

tamsin_ormond.jpg

Did she get those teeth from the same stable as the manure?

Just another Trustafarian :rolleyes: