3 Broadlands, Shaldon Teignmouth

Devon TQ14 0EH- United Kingdom.

Tel: +44 (0) 7024043655

Fax: +44 (0) 8704954954

=====================================

Winning Notification From CODEX

=====================================

Dear: Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you from the Codex Alimentarius Commission {London - United Kingdom}.

This is to bring to your notice that your e-mail address have just won the sum amount of £1,500,000.00 GBP (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) from our Monthly online Bonanza Promotion, With the bellow winning information's:

Ref: UK/9420X2/68

Batch: 074/05/ZY369

To claim your winning cash prize you are to contact:

Rev.John Thomas

E-mail: j_thomaszzz@live.co.uk

Tel: +44 (0) 7024061553

Fax: +44 (0) 8704954954

Head Winning Claims Dept

And provide him with your below correct detail's:

1.Full Name:

2.Address:

3.Marital Status:

4.Occupation:

5.Age:

6.Sex:

7.Nationality:

8.Country Of Residence:

9.Telephone Number:

10.Fax Number:

11.Email Address:

Congratulations once again on behalf of the Codex Alimentarius Commission, We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development.

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Codex Alimentarius Commission , I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your Category.

Codex Alimentarius Commission, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo,Hotmail etc and host of other emails online we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we congratulate you for being one of the people selected. Your email address was selected along side five others

Further information's about your winning prize will be given to you by Rev.John Thomas as soon as you contact him at the earliest, and note that you must be 18 years and above before you can claim your cash prize.

Regards,

Jaspal E. Wiechmann

CO-Ordinator / Announcer

Codex Alimentarius Commission.

Help Lines: Monday - Friday only from 8am-8pm.

Love the way he calls it Codex Alimentarius! :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest UK Debt Slave
Why don't we all give them a call?

I might be one of those phone numbers that charges you an extortionate rate, so maybe best not to.

HOLA447

Here are my details.

1.Full Name: Gordon Brown

2.Address: 10 Downing Street

3.Marital Status: Unhappily

4.Occupation: Arsing about

5.Age: 139

6.Sex: Sometimes, briefly

7.Nationality: Lizard

8.Country Of Residence: United States of Europe

9.Telephone Number: 118 118

10.Fax Number: Got your number

11.Email Address: slackjawedgit@jackass.com

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

This was the one I got today, he was also a Reverend, curiously.

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of ONE MILLION US DOLLARS ($1,000,000.00) for the YEAR 2009 Lottery promotion, which is organized by YAHOO LOTTERY INC for the introduction of the new YAHOO BETA MAIL, which all YAHOO users are required to switch onto.

YAHOO! & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, arranged and gathered all the e-mail addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to All email Addresses, and others we only select Nine (9) candidates annually as our winners through Electronic Balloting System (EBS) without the candidates applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Your Payment Approval File was sent to African and European continent only due to the fact that more winners emerged from their .You are to contact our Location Claim Agent on or before your date of Claim.

Yahoo Beta Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 21 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won unless otherwise.

Note: Any prize not claimed within this period (21days) will be forfeited unless where necessary.

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number......................YBM-EBS-360AF

Ref number.........................YBM-EBS-710AF

Winning number................YBM-EBS-718AF

These numbers above fall within the agent’s Location file, you are requested to contact your Agent and send your Identification Numbers and Personal Information to him.

REV. FR ADAMS DONALD at his email:

E-mail: rev_fr_adams_donald@hotmail.com

TEL: +447045732655

You are therefore advised to send the following information to him to enable him facilitate the process of transfer of your fund with the appointed paying bank.

Send your Identification Numbers/Your Personal Information to him immediately:

Personal Information

1. Full name................………………….

2. Country...................………………….

3. Contact Address.........…………….

4. Telephone Number.......………………

5. Marital Status............……………..

6. Occupation.................………………

7. Age........................………………

8. Sex........................…………………..

9. Means For Transfer of Prize Payment to winners.

(a) International Certified Bank Draft.

(B) Account Transfer.

If Account Transfer, provide all your banking details to the paying bank or your agent

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Here are my details.

1.Full Name: Gordon Brown

2.Address: 10 Downing Street

3.Marital Status: Window dressing only

4.Occupation:Supposedly running the country

5.Age: I've been told I'm youthful for my age(probably due to my petty sniping demeanour remeniscent of a toddler)

6.Sex: Preferably with young boys

7.Nationality: Scottish abused altar-boy,never quite got to terms with it

8.Country Of Residence: Region 21B/B/16 of oceanea

9.Telephone Number: (0898) 69 69 69 ...calls charged at £1/min,mobile phones may have an additional tariff

10.Fax Number: Not that modern....still have to work with racing pigeons and typewriters,not really up to hi-tech

11.Email Address: Contact my rep's office at Gaygordon97@eyeswideshut.co.uk

HOLA4414

Why not take then at their word? Phone the number, provide your details and sue them when they don't pay up? They are providing UK numbers so must be established in some way here - at least enough to trace them and get charging orders on whatever assets they have.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Why not take then at their word? Phone the number, provide your details and sue them when they don't pay up? They are providing UK numbers so must be established in some way here - at least enough to trace them and get charging orders on whatever assets they have.

I drive past that address on my way to work, do you want me to call in and collect your cheque for you?

HOLA4417

Archived