House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
loginandtonic

Dragon James Caan & Hitachi Launch £1billion Interest-free Loans

for anyone who does not click the link, please note

james caan runs a property portal advertising properties, the loan is only available to people who buy a prop via his website afaik, and it covers stamp duty or similar only to 50k max

it is hitachi's first venture in property here afaik

i have to say i am astounded even if caan does have a property business that he can say prop has bottomed out when clearly it is so expensive and unemployment is rising, i'm almost tempted to say what planet are you living on mr caan, but i havent made his millions so i shall not open my gob

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I'm sorry James, I like your idea, and I'm sure you'll prevent yourself from losing a few million, but I'm a canny ******er, so I'm out.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I met James when I got a job through his recruitment agency, Alexander Mann Associates in Tottenham Court Road. That was 24 years ago. He came across as a bit of a poser with an eye for the women. I think he was doing a photo shoot with his then partner. Not the most inspirational leader but he understands an opportunity and works hard, so all credit for his successful career. I would like to see him succeed with this new venture too.

I met James when I got a job through his recruitment agency, Alexander Mann Associates in Tottenham Court Road. That was 24 years ago. He came across as a bit of a poser with an eye for the women. I think he was doing a photo shoot with his then partner. Not the most inspirational leader but he understands an opportunity and works hard, so all credit for his successful career. I would like to see him succeed with this new venture too.

Was he called Alexander Mann in those days?

As seen on James Randall Live, Sky News.

Caan: "We have done a lot of research, residential property has bottomed out, the curve is up from here" (slight paraphrasing)

It's Hitachi Finance's first venture into UK property...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2009/sep/1...tamp-duty-loans

Yen carry without the middlemen?

James, I'll tell you where I am. I don't think you have a cat in hell's chance. I wouldn't give you zero percent of the money for 100% of the business - so for that reason, I'm out. The best of luck to you.

james i'd like to make you an offer: i'll give you 100% of this bottle of beard conditioner for 100% of a five pound note and providing you stop scratching it, I'll be prepared to supply you with another bottle in 6 months time for another fiver. i think we have a deal.

surely u jest? that cant be his real name, thats just too funny to be real

“I was called Nazim Khant, and it suddenly struck me that I could spell my surname in a different way. I mentioned this to my friends and they started calling me James Caan as a joke. Then I had some business cards printed with my ‘new’ name on for fun – and somehow the name stuck. Presenting myself as James Caan was a great opener with potential clients, so I used it all the time, eventually changing my name by deed poll some years later, much to my father’s disapproval.â€

“I was called Nazim Khant, and it suddenly struck me that I could spell my surname in a different way. I mentioned this to my friends and they started calling me James Caan as a joke. Then I had some business cards printed with my ‘new’ name on for fun – and somehow the name stuck. Presenting myself as James Caan was a great opener with potential clients, so I used it all the time, eventually changing my name by deed poll some years later, much to my father’s disapproval.â€

oh dear oh dear oh dear :lol::lol: