House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Flu Shot Tracking Chip

To the uninformed, tracking people probably seems a good idea in certain cases and harmless.

However, world elites are planning we are all chipped and monitored to control us. I'll personally resist this when it looks imminent.

Check out Aaron Russo's excellent video interview on youtube in which he relays what Nick Rockefeller divulged to him about the elite's plans. It really is shocking some of it!

This bracelet ID sounds like a dumb idea. Much better a chip implanted under the skin that can't be lost. :ph34r:

But acknowledging patients' privacy concerns, officials promised that if a citywide system were implemented, only a limited amount of information would be gathered - all sitting behind an encrypted firewall.
Yeah... trust me... I'm a politician.

Guest apocalypto

This from a former Kansas state trooper.

URGENT GET THIS OUT NOW ! RFID BRACELET ONCE YOU HAVE HAD THE US666 & EU666 VACCINATION

Come on guys, if you've done nothing "wrong" ever and you never will no matter how the definition of "wrong" might change you're got nothing to fear. So lighten up, have a beer, watch some TV and go to work, your government are here to take care of you.

I heard that the flu shots are in fact a transgender DNA serum that will turn all men into wimmin - this being part of a man hating campaign led by the likes of Harmperson and Co.

True it must be - I just wrote it on the Interwebby thing :unsure:

Could this be some insider info on the bracelet thing ...

URGENT MESSAGE!!!! Make this viral!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qQ4iFI5Np8

If this lady is telling the truth, things don't look too good for the American people, and probably the people of the EU too :ph34r:

I hope she gets a stint on the X Factor :blink:

URGENT GET THIS OUT NOW ! RFID BRACELET ONCE YOU HAVE HAD THE US666 & EU666 VACCINATION

The stories seem to corroborate .. interesting ...

and you are wondering why russia are getting a little bit uppity about our behaviour close to their borders when this shit is going on.

I can certainly see them delivering some kind of moderately forceful "sod off" message to the people that brought them the bolsheviks.

Not that I condone russia's stance with regard to backing up some manic factions of islam that really do hate our guts and want to kill us,but I can certainly see their point when it comes to using their people as social engineering lab-rats,they've had a bellyful of it and will respond in a rather undiplomatic manner if the power elite try and sneak in through the backdoor.

This bracelet ID sounds like a dumb idea. Much better a chip implanted under the skin that can't be lost. :ph34r:

you have got to be taking the piss!!!

Quick science lesson about Radio waves.

Antenna's are(generally) made out of ferrite(iron)

SO IS BLOOD.

THERE AIN'T NO FREE LUNCH.

while they can track you,there is a very high probability that this stuff will stop or distort the haemaglobin in your blood doing what it should.(that bit is fairly basic)

there are quite a few more levels to this that the tin-foil-hat brigade will absolutley love!!

The new mobile phone masts are quite cool too...they can wallop out "calming" frequencies,should you feel the urge to riot,on top of supplying your endless minutes of pointless tittle-tattle beamed over the airwaves.

you have got to be taking the piss!!!
Yes, I was taking the piss.
The new mobile phone masts are quite cool too...they can wallop out "calming" frequencies,should you feel the urge to riot,on top of supplying your endless minutes of pointless tittle-tattle beamed over the airwaves.
Yes, this is all mainstream verified now. New Scientist or Scientific American (I forget which) reported on research confirming it. Cellular communication networks tend to use 'framed' data packets that introduce low frequency (brain state frequency) modulation components. It's just a question of whether this is accidental, or purposeful. Now I hear talk of beamforming cell towers. It's certainly technologically feasible, but I haven't confirmed to my satisfaction if they are in operation. This would provide the ability to target the user of a mobile phone with potentially dangerous levels of microwave energy. It all boils down to whether those pulling the strings are unscrupulous enough to employ this technology as a weapon. From the looks of reports from Iraq, I would say that battlefield microwave weapons have already been deployed, so make up your own mind.

Shady or not, I don't want any kind of chip in my body.