House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

I Have Posted 2 Packets Together To Same Customer In Austria.

heavy item, too heavy for one parcel under royal mail regulations, dismantled and split into 2 packets, always a lot of hesitation before doing that but had no choice or customer would walk as not willing to pay for the next cheapest delivery service that delivers in one at 2x or sometimes even 3x the price.

in what might well be the most boring poll ever to be conducted here, i pose this question - will the second packet make it to my customer?

he has rec'd one, the heaviest, but not the other.

without them both, the order is useless.

why would one arrive without the other when they were both posted together?

or is he a naughty little fibber pretending to only have received one packet to get a refund out of me, in vhich caze zee zecret police vill zing ze zound of ze muzic zu him until he confess like canary..

Guest Parry aka GOD
heavy item, too heavy for one parcel under royal mail regulations, dismantled and split into 2 packets, always a lot of hesitation before doing that but had no choice or customer would walk as not willing to pay for the next cheapest delivery service that delivers in one at 2x or sometimes even 3x the price.

in what might well be the most boring poll ever to be conducted here, i pose this question - will the second packet make it to my customer?

why would one arrive without the other when they were both posted together?

or is he a naughty little fibber pretending to only have received one packet to get a refund out of me, in vhich caze zee zecret police vill zing ze zound of ze muzic zu him until he confess like canary..

Reckon you'll just have to yodel for it.

those 2 of you who voted "in a few days" give yourself a gold star each, you were correct.

took nearly 2 weeks but got there.

5x profit and nice silver rings, these are a few of my favourite things

Was it a big piece of Uranium and a slightly smaller piece of Uranium?

Was it a big piece of Uranium and a slightly smaller piece of Uranium?

:) i see people have voted now since i posted the result, including jokers who say it'll never turn up, you lot are a laugh...almost

it was breweriana if u wanna be posh