House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
loginandtonic

Poll Says Public Wants Cuts, Beeb Promotes Lab Plan: " Like A Child That Has Just Learned

BBC News has made it clear he's cutting now, someone has obviously kicked ass in the bias bunker. (BBC News 9pm now, top story - "cuts")

newsflash: Rockape tells me that the bbc is mentioning cuts because a poll suggests the public favour cuts, so the bbc is just getting the labour msg out, its biz as usual

Edited by loginandtonic

Shame it's taken 12 years though.

yes i could not believe my ears, is there a new broom there one wonder or is the usual pravda manager off sick, covered by someone who does not have a Labour membership card in their back pocket?

At no point did he say he's cutting spending.

Doesn't matter if he says it or not. It's gonna happen.

Let me guess... spending cuts are inflationary?

one of the newscasters said something yesterday or the day before and she missed a vowel out and changed the meaning to something anti-spin, now i wish i could remember what it was, i wonder if that was accidentally on purpose... maybe they are trying to send secret signals to the viewers ;)

It's been a bit of a charade today - will he / won't finally use the word......

Do we really need to avoid using specific words in front of the electorate rather than having a measured debate on the pro's and con's of either course?

He looks so weak and reactive on this.

On Sky the report said that polls showed the public to be in favor of cuts hence the about face.

Also probably why the BBC is using it so much is that it has been approved by mind control central.

YES HE DID, listen to him on the news "cut costs...cut budgets...will not cut essential services [NHS etc we assume]..."

The Tories have also said they will not cut the NHS or essential servives, the Tories claim they need to make cuts sooner rather than later or else IRs will be forced up. So they obviously don't plan on being sensible with IRs either and it seems will try to keep them low to encourage yet more debt being taken on or as they and Labour prefer to call it "people managing their debts & repaying" which is utter nonsense and what they really mean is fuel growth by spending on consumer tat and housing

On Sky the report said that polls showed the public to be in favor of cuts hence the about face.

Also probably why the BBC is using it so much is that it has been approved by mind control central.

sorry i wasnt aware of that poll, that explains it, is it too late to edit my thread title? i'll have a go.

YES HE DID, listen to him on the news "cut costs...cut budgets...will not cut essential services [NHS etc we assume]..."

But only after the election.

No cuts to frontline essential services ?

tell that to the 25%reductions announced for Warwickshire fire brigade

where 1 in 4 stations will be closed

or the 120 job losses at Merseyside fire brigade

no doubt they will announce an increase in outreach diversity officers

or dozens of the other bullsh1t jobs that have become commonplace

under this halfwit :angry: :angry: :angry:

was it Nero who sat fiddling while Rome burned ?

But but but but.......

He said cuts! he said cuts! he said cuts! he said cuts!

He did he did he did!!

He really did!!!

Words don't mean anything anymore - that's what 12 years of this bunch of lying cuts has given us.

The politicians lie - the banksters lie - regulators lie - businesses lie - lawyers lie - accountants lie - borrowers lie.........

It's the integrityless recovereh!

No cuts to frontline essential services ?

tell that to the 25%reductions announced for Warwickshire fire brigade

where 1 in 4 stations will be closed

or the 120 job losses at Merseyside fire brigade

no doubt they will announce an increase in outreach diversity officers

or dozens of the other bullsh1t jobs that have become commonplace

under this halfwit :angry: :angry: :angry:

was it Nero who sat fiddling while Rome burned ?

well said, + the bold also v true

Guest sillybear2
But but but but.......

He said cuts! he said cuts! he said cuts! he said cuts!

He did he did he did!!

He really did!!!

What a clever boy, the next word he needs to learn is IMF.

What a clever boy, the next word he needs to learn is IMF.

havent they already primed us for that with some statement earlier this year that using the imf's sdr or whatever is "healthy" or even "good for a country"? i'm sure something along those lines was put out as a bit of derren brown-style subliminal persuasion

Guest sillybear2
havent they already primed us for that with some statement earlier this year that using the imf's sdr or whatever is "healthy" or even "good for a country"? i'm sure something along those lines was put out as a bit of derren brown-style subliminal persuasion

“Previously, a country would only go if they were in a very bad state. It was a bit like going to accident and emergency to get urgent help. This new facility will not be like that. It is a bit more like getting wellbeing care or even like going to a spa to recuperate.â€

More like being invited to a pool party organised by Michael Barrymore.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...r-IMF-cash.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/iainmart..._IMF__official/

“Previously, a country would only go if they were in a very bad state. It was a bit like going to accident and emergency to get urgent help. This new facility will not be like that. It is a bit more like getting wellbeing care or even like going to a spa to recuperate.â€

More like being invited to a pool party organised by Michael Barrymore.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...r-IMF-cash.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/iainmart..._IMF__official/

thx for that refresher of the most vacuous, blonde remarks i've ever heard said about imf utilisation by any govt or actually anyone at all. (no offence to any blondes, in fact if you pm me i'll make it up to you)