House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spoony

Look At This Moron On Singing Pig

"hi all.

i wonder if someone on this knowledgable board can help me out, pls?

i have a small btl portfolio of just 4 properties, worth in total, at todays prices, approx £240k.

their mortgages in total are £185k, so that leaves around £55k equity in them according to my maths.

i want to buy 1 or 2 more now that prices are quite low, but have no cash at all, and no income coming from employmnet either, as i was made redundant after just 3 mths in a firm (quite clever, as they never had to pay me off etc!).

is there any way i can release the equity in the properties, please?

any ideas, pls?"

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/forums/thread/817057.aspx

I wondered if they are going mad over there for property but it seems to be mainly idiots like this on there.

"hi all.

i have a small btl portfolio of just 4 properties, worth in total, at todays prices, approx £240k.

their mortgages in total are £185k, so that leaves around £55k equity in them according to my maths.

i want to buy 1 or 2 more now that prices are quite low, but have no cash at all, and no income coming from employmnet either, as i was made redundant after just 3 mths in a firm (quite clever, as they never had to pay me off etc!).

any ideas, pls?"

I wondered if they are going mad over there for property but it seems to be mainly idiots like this on there.

obviously the guy is trolling singing pig.

No job, no income and he wants to buy 2 properties with what?

obviously the guy is trolling singing pig.

No job, no income and he wants to buy 2 properties with what?

stop knocking his go get'em entreprenuerial spirit...he's got off his fat 4rse and trying to make it in the business world....bless

Guest Parry aka GOD
stop knocking his go get'em entreprenuerial spirit...he's got off his fat 4rse and trying to make it in the business world....bless

Lest we forget the cause of this national mental illness. Brown's raids and demolition job on private pension funds, the same funds that funded R&D in British industry which provided those pensions.

Joe Public scrambled to find an alternative. Thought the only option was bricks and mortar.

Lest we forget the cause of this national mental illness. Brown's raids and demolition job on private pension funds, the same funds that funded R&D in British industry which provided those pensions.

Joe Public scrambled to find an alternative. Thought the only option was bricks and mortar.

not many beach huts made of bricks and mortar.

"hi all.

any ideas, pls?"

Looks like a wind up :lol:

Think so, but funny either way. Anyone replied at all? I'd look myself, but I'd feel dirty.

Blimey, two responses and one worringly sensible:

"i think you need to concentrate on getting a regular income to make some money to invest rather than trying to spend money you do not have"

Makes perfect sense for an unemployed person with no money:

- an income so long as (s)he gets away with it

- a bailout when it fails

- zero risk of being worse off than if they just did nothing

Wonder who'll give them a mortgage these days?

Thankyou for bringing this up. It is worth remembering that for every horrible BTL spiv there is also someone coming up to retirement who saw their pension fund crumble and thought a rental flat was the solution to their money worries.

Very dangerous.

He should be looking to sell, and extract his equity, before rates climb,

and it evporates

I think I might change to being a bull. Its not that I think house prices should rise, no , far from it.

Its that I think people are so stupid, and will saddle themselves with massive debts for years and years. I just think this market refeclts the stupidity of our people, and I predict they will still be stupid in 3 years, 5 years and 10 years.

The crash is off as far as Im concerned.

Edited by Johnny Storm

Since this guy is NINJA if you exclude his 4 BTLs I don't think extracting his equity would be a good idea - it might compromise his benefits situation. Don't forget he can get Jobseekers, then after 13 weeks his mortgage up to £200K will be paid. He wouldn't want to do anything to miss out on that. ;)

What he should be doing is tranfering all his debt to his main residence so when mortgage rescue kicks in it will pay the lot.